Former BGPer RebelK has lost her battle

Damn it. Far too many of the folks that made BGP great in the early years are gone and can never be replaced.

RIP RebelK, and if you get a chance sneak up on BF for me one time and give him a little scare. He'll know why... :cry:

Kathy is a beautiful soul that has crossed over into the heavenly realms. She will be deeply missed here on earth by all of her family and friends. Kathy and Pete would always stop by my restaurant (in Danville) and have breakfast before they headed back to Indiana. Talk about two spiritual beings of love that were meant for each other. When these two folks were together in your presence you could feel the warmth and love from their hearts.

I will truly miss Kathy's smile,hugs and her scent. Yes her scent. She had the scent of an Angel. I know this sounds crazy but I can smell her right now.

Folks please say a prayer for Kathy's loving husband Pete. I know that he is heartbroken right now and needs all of the love and support he can get.

Kathy Rest in Peace my dear friend...Love always A.A.

I've been avoiding this thread because I don't know what to say.

We got to talk to her when RTS was down here in December. She sounded like her old self. Was so up beat. I know she is in a better place and not in pain anymore, but I feel so bad for Pete. He's a really good man.

Kathy is a beautiful soul that has crossed over into the heavenly realms. She will be deeply missed here on earth by all of her family and friends. Kathy and Pete would always stop by my restaurant (in Danville) and have breakfast before they headed back to Indiana. Talk about two spiritual beings of love that were meant for each other. When these two folks were together in your presence you could feel the warmth and love from their hearts.

I will truly miss Kathy's smile,hugs and her scent. Yes her scent. She had the scent of an Angel. I know this sounds crazy but I can smell her right now.

Folks please say a prayer for Kathy's loving husband Pete. I know that he is heartbroken right now and needs all of the love and support he can get.

Kathy Rest in Peace my dear friend...Love always A.A.

Very well said, AA!

I've been avoiding this thread because I don't know what to say.

We got to talk to her when RTS was down here in December. She sounded like her old self. Was so up beat. I know she is in a better place and not in pain anymore, but I feel so bad for Pete. He's a really good man.

That was such an enjoyable conversation with her. She could always bring a smile to my face.

Had RebelK been sick for a long while or was it a sudden passing? From what I've read in the thread it seems like she must have been sick for awhile.

She'd been battling cancer for a while. We would talk whenever she felt up to it, she never complained. She was a truly strong and amazing friend.