Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 73 Arizona 71

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad I took off tomorrow, truly unfair for the fan on the East coast. X showed so much grit, what they have done is crazy considering many thought they were destined to miss the tournament. I said it in the update thread and I'll say it again, X runs some serious motion offense and their execution on set plays was a joy to watch. Great to see either X or the Zags have an opportunity to make the Final 4. X better open the bank vault for Mack.

Grad assistant Ricardo Johnson Holmes grad and freshman guard Leighton Schrand Holy Cross grad are probably having a blast.

Mack flat out dominated that game. He tossed everything he had at Miller, and Arizona struggled to answer at pretty much every turn. Zona had multiple chances to put the game away and X would answer with a power response every time.

 

Talent level was a drastic edge to one side. Coaching and execution to the other. The latter was clearly better...

I fell asleep with 8 min left in 1st half but logging into BGP and hitting the What's New button and seeing that score was awesome. I even had Arizona winning my bracket.

Happy for X and my few friends who are die hard fans. But what is Arizona doing? What is Sean Miller doing? They couldnt buy a three all night, youre down two with plenty of time. Drive to the hoop. If Xavier can learn how to rebound on defense I believe they will be in the final four.

What a fantastic win for Xavier! I could not be happier for them!

If Gonzalga wins does Arizona become the new pretender from the West that always loses out too early?

Great win for X. I had Arizona winning on my bracket, but will gladly lose to see X get to the Final Four!

Less than 10 TOs....Check

 

Hold Ristic and Markkanen below their season average....Check

 

Hold Arizona to below their season 3 pt %.....Check

 

Only one that didn't hit was the 3 balls X made.

 

What a huge win for Mack and that program.

 

They can absolutely beat Gonzaga. I can't wait.

I really wish I could have stayed up to see this one. Just couldn't make it.

 

Would love to see them top Gonzaga and go to the Final Four!

I thought for sure this was the year that he'd break through, but Sean Miller just can't get to that illustrious Final Four.

Chris Mack is gonna look great in red and black in a few years.

What are the chances that Coach Mack is still at Xavier after the tournament is over?

 

I'd say pretty good. Not many places open that would be considered a step up

Chris Mack is gonna look great in red and black in a few years.

 

Sorry man, nothing looks great in red and black.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.