Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 73 Arizona 71

Featured Replies

It will never happen. Why would he do that?

 

Why do you think it would never happen?

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They don't have their best player right now. A large part of their struggles were because their two best players missed chunks of time.

 

I actually forgot about Sumner going down

When I left Vegas Tuesday, I put $50 on X against the spread (7 pt dog) and $50 on the money line...turned $100 into $285...WOO HOO!!!:dancingpa

 

I did the exact same thing with Butler tonight (7.5 pt dog against NC)! Go Bulldogs!

I'd say pretty good. Not many places open that would be considered a step up

 

Overall, I agree. If Alford doesn't leave UCLA for Indiana, I think it's Mack's to take if he wants to. He's passed Archie Miller and others with ease after last night.

I actually forgot about Sumner going down

 

Lets not forget the Myles Davis saga. Addition by subtraction?

Lets not forget the Myles Davis saga. Addition by subtraction?

 

I think so although Davis was a great talent

Why do you think it would never happen?

 

I thought the person was referring to UC not Louisville. Could happen at Louisville.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.