Kentucky 79 Northern Kentucky 70

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was and they are. Better defense, better half court offense. Only reason UK beat UNC is Monk scored 47 that day. Other than that the defense sucked that day, and no flow on offense.

You keep thinking they were better at the beginning of the year, and you will be wrong. This team is better in every area from the beginning of the year. Monk scored 47 points and it still took a last second shot to win that day. If Monk puts up 47 now on someone it wouldn't even be close no matter who they are playing.

Keep telling yourself that.

People are freaking out but I'm not. A win is a win. NKU should be a 15-seed but they are playing better than a 15-seed. The champions of the Horizon League are better than 15 seeds. Kentucky didn't play great but they won and that's really all that matters.

Not a lot to say here other than I was far more impressed with NKU than I was U.K.. No effort, No Pride ....the Cats just showed up going through the motions.

Should U.K. play like this vs. Wichita State on Sunday ...then at least it's a short drive back to Lexington from Indy bc WSU will embarrass U..K, if they play like this !

Hopefully this one was a wake up call.

Not a lot to say here other than I was far more impressed with NKU than I was U.K.. No effort, No Pride ....the Cats just showed up going through the motions.

Should U.K. play like this vs. Wichita State on Sunday ...then at least it's a short drive back to Lexington from Indy bc WSU will embarrass U..K, if they play like this !

Hopefully this one was a wake up call.

Amen, you can add no heart! Lazy rebounding, lazy on defense, slowing down for half court game which I cannot understand.