Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16® Fun Thread - Let's Talk Politics

Featured Replies

 

I think Obama is behind the scenes running a shadow government. .

 

What would the shadow govt look like? Who's in it and how are they damaging this administration? Is there a link of Breitbart you're getting this from?

  • Replies 267
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The CIA and shadow government that they claim don't exist but we know it does doesn't need a wiretap. They are above the law.

What would the shadow govt look like? Who's in it and how are they damaging this administration? Is there a link of Breitbart you're getting this from?

 

I dont read that site. However Clinton News Network or Rachel Maddow I am sure have a article to dispute my beliefs.

I dont read that site. However Clinton News Network or Rachel Maddow I am sure have a article to dispute my beliefs.

 

The beauty of any conspiracy theory is one can just keep repeating it. You can't lose.

The beauty of any conspiracy theory is one can just keep repeating it. You can't lose.

 

Exactly.

 

Hard to argue with a wall. Especially one that spots crap a mile away.

We know the POTUS reads Breitbart. We know Bannon is a Breitbart guy.

Breitbart reported a comment by Mark Levin about wiretapping.

President tweets about wiretapping.

 

Tell me why I WOULDN'T believe that was his source.

 

I thought this was common knowledge. I heard about the Breitbart connection when Trump's tweet first came out.

Travel ban part Deux struck down. :lol2:

 

Wiretap claims debunked.

 

Obamacare repeal is a flub.

 

All of these are self inflicted. With no political forum open, I'm very curious to hear the supporters' viewpoints. Even Bevin has waffled on his support.

Exactly.

 

Hard to argue with a wall. Especially one that spots crap a mile away.

 

You never answered the part about the shadow govt. Who's in it? How do you know it exists? What are they doing?

You never answered the part about the shadow govt. Who's in it? How do you know it exists? What are they doing?

 

I have answered what my thoughts are on this in some of the posts above. While I think everyone knows whats going on both there and with you on this question you keep asking. I will say this one thing again. If I were Trump I would fire everyone that remotely had anything to do with Obama from out of the chain of command no matter how small of a part they played. And when I got done with the investigation, all that had a hand in this would have a problem. Treason.

Travel ban part Deux struck down. :lol2:

 

Wiretap claims debunked.

 

Obamacare repeal is a flub.

 

All of these are self inflicted. With no political forum open, I'm very curious to hear the supporters' viewpoints. Even Bevin has waffled on his support.

 

On Obamacare, the healthcare system will fail with Obamacare in place. I believe it was designed to fail with the thinking that HRC would be elected and a single payer system would be put in place.

The smart thing politically for Republicans to do is let the system fail, because that would be on the Dems. Should the Republicans let it fail, attempt to fix it, or repeal and replace it?

So Jesse doesn't believe anybody in government or media (except Trump and Co, LOL) and now there's a "shadow government" (whatever the hell that means) behind the scenes trying to take down Trump.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You never answered the part about the shadow govt. Who's in it? How do you know it exists? What are they doing?

 

So Jesse doesn't believe anybody in government or media (except Trump and Co, LOL) and now there's a "shadow government" (whatever the hell that means) behind the scenes trying to take down Trump.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Just curious, why would we think that it doesn't exist ? Anyone that has had any dealings with the Federal government has at least a little understanding of how deep they can get into an individual's life. I think it's entirely plausible that we have people working within agencies of the US Government against the current administration, at any given time....this is Deep State. I also believe it has existed for some time and it's not one sided.

 

This country had 8 years to establish a solid working underworld, operating within the government, at all levels and all agencies....because no one was looking at what the government was doing. The entire country was too busy watching faux social injustice on the propaganda sets while the rules of government where written off in multiple Executive Orders.

 

Yes, there are people in the government who want to control the rest of the United States population. Yes, they have many means and methods to achieve that goal.

Yes, you are most certainly sheep if you trust the entity called the US Government, irrespective of your political leanings....they are not your friends.

Shadow government > incompetent government?

 

Who knew healthcare was so complicated?

 

New/revised/hoping Travel Ban target effective date = 1/1/2019

I should be shocked that people believe that Trump won't post things without evidence. He has posted multiple mis-truths since becoming president. I'm not believing any of this without knowing the evidence myself.

 

No different than his predecessor, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that......comes with the office.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.