Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16® Fun Thread - Let's Talk Politics

Featured Replies

Its clear Trump has some info we dont.

 

I had to go look it up but I found the story.

 

AP reported that an aide placed a Breitbart story quoting Mark Levin in his morning papers. He tweeted his accusation shortly thereafter.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does it alarm you that they just tap whoever they want? Lets just say for talk this is true and I truly believe it is, and alot believe it is, what do you think we should do to whoever ordered this? This needs to be investigated probably harder than anything done in quite sometime. If Trump just lied, then he needs to take it on the chin. If Obama done this he needs to be in jail.

 

I give them a little more credit, I guess. I assume that they have to have SOMETHING in order to get approval for a wiretap.

Detail is 38M. Whoever released that needs jailed also. If they are not then the laws mean nothing. Just enforce them when you want, not across the board. Thats a great way to do business in the USA by the government right?

 

$38M tells us nothing other than he paid a lot of taxes. I don't think he did anything illegal. If not for the AMT he would have paid about $7M on his $150M.

 

If someone committed a crime then, yes, they need to be punished.

I had to go look it up but I found the story.

 

AP reported that an aide placed a Breitbart story quoting Mark Levin in his morning papers. He tweeted his accusation shortly thereafter.

 

So thats your proof? Let me say this. I believe not one of the news reporters. NONE. I have a level of distrust at this time in my life unparalleled, with government and any news organization.

It looks like the most recent iteration of the Travel Ban will be a distraction for the foreseeable future.

 

Who is drafting these bills? You would think with all the resources available this administration could draft a bill that wouldn't get hung up in the courts. They are probably distracted by the wire taps - I mean surveillance.

 

All the more reason to be optimistic about ACA repeal/reform.

 

I think that the POTUS will distance himself from the currently working replacement plan due to it being so unpopular. He'll blame Paul Ryan.

So thats your proof? Let me say this. I believe not one of the news reporters. NONE. I have a level of distrust at this time in my life unparalleled, with government and any news organization.

 

Proof to what? I told you where I read it. WIth his history of tweeting right after watching cable news it's certainly not out of the question.

Just saw that the revised travel ban has been blocked by a Federal judge.

So thats your proof? Let me say this. I believe not one of the news reporters. NONE. I have a level of distrust at this time in my life unparalleled, with government and any news organization.

 

Then why are you so ready to believe Trump and his administration? They are the government now.

Then why are you so ready to believe Trump and his administration? They are the government now.

 

We know the POTUS reads Breitbart. We know Bannon is a Breitbart guy.

Breitbart reported a comment by Mark Levin about wiretapping.

President tweets about wiretapping.

 

Tell me why I WOULDN'T believe that was his source.

When Sen Tom Cotton doesn't support the replacement bill it's simply not going to pass.

It looks like the most recent iteration of the Travel Ban will be a distraction for the foreseeable future.

 

Who is drafting these bills? You would think with all the resources available this administration could draft a bill that wouldn't get hung up in the courts. They are probably distracted by the wire taps - I mean surveillance.

 

All the more reason to be optimistic about ACA repeal/reform.

Gotta be careful around those microwaves!

Then why are you so ready to believe Trump and his administration? They are the government now.

 

I have been very clear on what I believe over the past year.

 

I think Trump represents everything to FAR left hates.

 

I think middle America hates the far lefts platform. I know I do. I think its destroying our country.

 

I think Obama is behind the scenes running a shadow government. I think Trump should fire every person remotely associated with the left thats a leftover from his admin. Trump is being sabotaged from within and for the life of me I cant figure it out. He says more jobs, more to help America, protect America, make America first not second. And the left fights that. A veil over their eyes. Reprobate mind, void of judgement I think Romans 1 calls it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.