Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16® Fun Thread - Let's Talk Politics

Featured Replies

  • Author
I will be surprised if there turns out to be any intelligence associated with Trump's claims.

 

Oops - forgot about the surveillance.

 

You may not be hearing from me for a while...

 

Do I think the President should have thought it through and probably not tweeted it, maybe. Do I think the President based the tweet on some actual evidence, absolutely.

 

Hopefully time will tell.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've read also that a British agent was contracted out to do the surveillance on Trump. I guess so no one in the US Government could be traced with the orders.

What did everyone think of Snoop Dog video of him assassinating Trump? Would the media be outraged if a white guy did a video of him assassinating Obama.

  • Author
What did everyone think of Snoop Dog video of him assassinating Trump? Would the media be outraged if a white guy did a video of him assassinating Obama.

 

I know it is his artistic right but I didn't like it at all. I definitely downgraded Snoop and I like the guy.

  • Author
I've read also that a British agent was contracted out to do the surveillance on Trump. I guess so no one in the US Government could be traced with the orders.

 

All I know is if I was in charge and these leaks and illegal acts were taking place I would have an Army of Federal Investigators working on the investigation and anyone involved would never see the light of day again.

I'm really interested to see if Ashley Judd is allowed to keep her season tickets in the student section following this. UK has been pretty clearly aligned with the conservative right as far as donor money is concerned - their premiere athletic dorm is called "The Wildcat Coal Lodge" after all. I think she may be watching games from wherever she can afford tickets after this go-around...and quite frankly, I think she'll be hard pressed to find any groups of liberal-leaning fans in Rupp. The student section was probably her best bet at that.

 

Her seats aren't in the student section.

Her seats aren't in the student section.

 

I agree, I thought she typically sits about 6-8 rows from the floor, just to the side of the team bench.

Do I think the President should have thought it through and probably not tweeted it, maybe. Do I think the President based the tweet on some actual evidence, absolutely.

 

Hopefully time will tell.

 

I am not so sure there is any evidence. I think Trump tweets whatever he wants to. I am good with his tweets if he is more ppresdential. We are now going to spend an untold amount of time and energy investigating this wiretapping thing. If there is no substance to it, what a waste of time and distraction his own agenda.

 

The second part of this, the Republicans who are not fans of Trump now have something to try and discredit him with. Lindsey Graham, McCain, et al are relishing the opportunity to stick it to Trump on this.

I am not so sure there is any evidence. I think Trump tweets whatever he wants to. I am good with his tweets if he is more ppresdential. We are now going to spend an untold amount of time and energy investigating this wiretapping thing. If there is no substance to it, what a waste of time and distraction his own agenda.

 

The second part of this, the Republicans who are not fans of Trump now have something to try and discredit him with. Lindsey Graham, McCain, et al are relishing the opportunity to stick it to Trump on this.

 

I think there is evidence because of the stuff that was said that was leaked.

How else would it get out.

  • Author
I am not so sure there is any evidence. I think Trump tweets whatever he wants to. I am good with his tweets if he is more ppresdential. We are now going to spend an untold amount of time and energy investigating this wiretapping thing. If there is no substance to it, what a waste of time and distraction his own agenda.

 

The second part of this, the Republicans who are not fans of Trump now have something to try and discredit him with. Lindsey Graham, McCain, et al are relishing the opportunity to stick it to Trump on this.

 

If there was NO evidence I don't think he would tweet it so we definitely disagree on this one.

There is no way Trump just makes something like this up and tweets it. He probably looking back wishes he never tweeted it, but he just did not come out of the blue on this.

I am interested on everyones take on his 2005 Tax Return now that it shows he paid $$$$.. and alot of $$$.

  • Author
There is no way Trump just makes something like this up and tweets it. He probably looking back wishes he never tweeted it, but he just did not come out of the blue on this.

 

Agree

 

And I am glad he did tweet it because many things Trump is doing have brought attention to what I believe is corruption in our system.

  • Author
I am interested on everyones take on his 2005 Tax Return now that it shows he paid $$$$.. and alot of $$$.

 

38 million, right?

 

And was it illegal to share this information?

38 million, right?

 

And was it illegal to share this information?

 

If I get your tax return when you dont want me to have it, being its a federal document thats your property, and publicly release it, I would guess I have broken some type of law. If its not a felony it needs to be.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.