Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16® Fun Thread - Let's Talk Politics

Featured Replies

38 million, right?

 

And was it illegal to share this information?

 

And yes 38 million. Crickets.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

On tangent, with all the leaks we have had I would create a Federal Corruption Agency and give them any power they need to hunt down all of the leaks in our Government.

 

Many of the Perpetrators would never get out of Prison because they are committing forms of Treason.

 

Hillary Clinton's Email Server brought a lot of this to light (not following the rules) and as an outsider looking in it looks as if the top levels of our Government are a quagmire when it comes to security.

 

I am not blaming Clinton, I am saying that put the issue center stage and if we don't get a handle on it now I think a Shadow Government will run this country until there is some type of World War.

On tangent, with all the leaks we have had I would create a Federal Corruption Agency and give them any power they need to hunt down all of the leaks in our Government.

 

Many of the Perpetrators would never get out of Prison because they are committing forms of Treason.

 

Hillary Clinton's Email Server brought a lot of this to light (not following the rules) and as an outsider looking in it looks as if the top levels of our Government are a quagmire when it comes to security.

 

I am not blaming Clinton, I am saying that put the issue center stage and if we don't get a handle on it now I think a Shadow Government will run this country until there is some type of World War.

 

This is a great idea and I agree 100%. You get caught doing stuff likes been going on, either side, you are toast. Deep state is just not a nice catch phrase and Obama has his hand in this deep, and maybe leading the charge.

1. Ashley Judd being an Embarrassment again?

 

Not sure anyone takes Ms. Judd seriously anymore - inside or outside of Kentucky.

 

2. NBC Jihad or whatever Fox News was calling it?

 

News and journalism are now two different entities completely. News shows (on all cable and over the air networks are just propoganda machines at this point).

 

3. Russian Interference, how deep does it go?

 

WHAT "interference"? So, the answer is it has to break the surface to have any depth. How would would one prove any actual interference. Through wireta....oops...never mind....

 

What happened to the fact that DHS: a) did attempt to penetrate state election systems without their permission (including Kentucky). Since elections are actually state-based it would seem any 'interference' attempt was by the previous administration.

 

4. Wiretapping and President Trump.

 

See #3. If they attempted to illegally access state election systems (and they did) what would they not do in regards to candidate surveillance in Watergate fashion.

 

5. Leaks Leaks and more Leaks in our Intelligence Community.

 

Julian Assage has made 'leaking' the thing. But its still illegal for the government officials. They should remember this.

 

6. What is on your mind?

 

ACA - can the Repubs make it any more of a bad situation. They should just pass a law to protect pre-existing conditions; ability to add family members to policies (and eliminate the 26-year old age limit to give it something even more.); and prevent price guaging on prescriptions (Epipen, etc.). Scrap the rest. They would be heroes since these are the things people care about. Instead, they are dancing (poorly) in quicksand.

Trumps people leaked the tax return. Come on now. :lol2:

1. Ashley Judd being an Embarrassment again?

 

Not sure anyone takes Ms. Judd seriously anymore - inside or outside of Kentucky.

 

2. NBC Jihad or whatever Fox News was calling it?

 

News and journalism are now two different entities completely. News shows (on all cable and over the air networks are just propoganda machines at this point).

 

3. Russian Interference, how deep does it go?

 

WHAT "interference"? So, the answer is it has to break the surface to have any depth. How would would one prove any actual interference. Through wireta....oops...never mind....

 

What happened to the fact that DHS: a) did attempt to penetrate state election systems without their permission (including Kentucky). Since elections are actually state-based it would seem any 'interference' attempt was by the previous administration.

4. Wiretapping and President Trump.

 

See #3. If they attempted to illegally access state election systems (and they did) what would they not do in regards to candidate surveillance in Watergate fashion.

 

5. Leaks Leaks and more Leaks in our Intelligence Community.

 

Julian Assage has made 'leaking' the thing. But its still illegal for the government officials. They should remember this.

 

6. What is on your mind?

 

ACA - can the Repubs make it any more of a bad situation. They should just pass a law to protect pre-existing conditions; ability to add family members to policies (and eliminate the 26-year old age limit to give it something even more.); and prevent price guaging on prescriptions (Epipen, etc.). Scrap the rest. They would be heroes since these are the things people care about. Instead, they are dancing (poorly) in quicksand.

 

I will rehash this. If they will try to get inside the state elections anyone who dont think they would Trump, as bad as the left and some of the right hated him, is drinking a different kind of normal Kool Aid. And no way DHS does this without permission from the top( Obama). Treason.

I should be shocked that people believe that Trump won't post things without evidence. He has posted multiple mis-truths since becoming president. I'm not believing any of this without knowing the evidence myself.

First of all, what is going on with NBC? I jumped ship for a solid 6 months after the Brian Williams mess. If NBC did something unethical I am thinking about jumping ship for rest of my life from anything NBC News.

 

Anyone?

 

Same here

I should be shocked that people believe that Trump won't post things without evidence. He has posted multiple mis-truths since becoming president. I'm not believing any of this without knowing the evidence myself.

 

There will be evidence - they are making it up now.

 

Ironic that in trying to undermine the credibility of the last president he is undermining his own.

 

We will see...

I should be shocked that people believe that Trump won't post things without evidence. He has posted multiple mis-truths since becoming president. I'm not believing any of this without knowing the evidence myself.

 

Im shocked you are so naive.

I should be shocked that people believe that Trump won't post things without evidence. He has posted multiple mis-truths since becoming president. I'm not believing any of this without knowing the evidence myself.

 

I was thinking of posting this, almost word for word. :lol2: and they call ME a sheep....:lol:

There is no way Trump just makes something like this up and tweets it. He probably looking back wishes he never tweeted it, but he just did not come out of the blue on this.

 

POTUS is walking back his claim.

POTUS is walking back his claim.

 

So you think he just spouted this off? If so I will count you in with the above posters. He may walk back but Ill bet its under pressure of his advisers to do so. I will say this again. No way he just came up with this and tweeted it. No way.

So you think he just spouted this off? If so I will count you in with the above posters. He may walk back but Ill bet its under pressure of his advisers to do so. I will say this again. No way he just came up with this and tweeted it. No way.

 

It's clear that Trump is the victim of a vast left wing conspiracy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.