Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16® Fun Thread - Let's Talk Politics

Featured Replies

Allison Lundgren Grimes can have my vote. Yes she can. Word up.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Allison Lundgren Grimes can have my vote. Yes she can. Word up.

 

Co-sign.

Speaking of whether there is proof or not President Trump was monitored in some way, I watched some of the interview with President Trump and Tucker Carlson, if I am not mistaken while they were both talking fast President Trump told Carlson he showed him some of the evidence to which Carlson didn't (and probably wasn't allowed) to comment back on.

 

Did anyone else see that? Did I hear it wrong? Because it did catch me slightly off guard.

 

So now Trump is publicly leaking his own information?

 

Paul Ryan came out strong today saying there were no wiretaps by Obama.

Maybe this is TMI, but I just finished taking a dump and thinking about James Comey. If there is something going on (for example a Shadow Government) Comey is either a part of it or it is above his head. So to answer your question, there is no telling...

 

Whose side is Comey on?

Just curious, why would we think that it doesn't exist ? Anyone that has had any dealings with the Federal government has at least a little understanding of how deep they can get into an individual's life. I think it's entirely plausible that we have people working within agencies of the US Government against the current administration, at any given time....this is Deep State. I also believe it has existed for some time and it's not one sided.

 

This country had 8 years to establish a solid working underworld, operating within the government, at all levels and all agencies....because no one was looking at what the government was doing. The entire country was too busy watching faux social injustice on the propaganda sets while the rules of government where written off in multiple Executive Orders.

 

Yes, there are people in the government who want to control the rest of the United States population. Yes, they have many means and methods to achieve that goal.

Yes, you are most certainly sheep if you trust the entity called the US Government, irrespective of your political leanings....they are not your friends.

 

I'm not quite as cynical as you but I understand your point about others having power. I don't argue that because we see it with corporations and groups having power. So it stands to reason there are plenty of people with power that we don't see.

 

So are we saying this is the first time a former POTUS "leads" a shadow govt? That seems to be the implication. Did President Bush have one? How would we know? How did it manifest itself? I still haven't heard how President Obama's supposed shadow government a)is known to exist and b)how it has impacted President Trump.

 

Anyone?

I'm not quite as cynical as you but I understand your point about others having power. I don't argue that because we see it with corporations and groups having power. So it stands to reason there are plenty of people with power that we don't see.

 

So are we saying this is the first time a former POTUS "leads" a shadow govt? That seems to be the implication. Did President Bush have one? How would we know? How did it manifest itself? I still haven't heard how President Obama's supposed shadow government a)is known to exist and b)how it has impacted President Trump.

 

Anyone?

 

It hasn't impacted Trump. He does what he wants to do at all times.

It hasn't impacted Trump. He does what he wants to do at all times.

 

I don't know if there is one or not and like you said, he does what he wants. If there was one they would impact him by being disruptive against his agenda.

38 million, right?

 

And was it illegal to share this information?

Not if he was the one that had it put out. What if his next 11 doesn`t show him in such an honest light? I`m not taking any sides here. I`m just saying that anything in todays political world is a possibility.

I don't know if there is one or not and like you said, he does what he wants. If there was one they would impact him by being disruptive against his agenda.

 

His agenda disrupts itself on its own. :lol2: :lol2:

I believe this email was sent out to the Children's Hospital in Cincinnati from their CEO:

 

 

Dear Colleagues,

I want to tell you about the proposed American Health Care Act (AHCA) currently being considered in Congress and concerns regarding its impact on the pediatric population. Children’s hospitals across the country are strongly advocating the proposal be altered and improved so the access children have now to health care is protected.

 

The AHCA puts the health care benefits of 30 million children who depend on Medicaid for health insurance coverage at risk. In its current form, there is no guarantee funds intended for child health care will be used for that purpose or the children who need Medicaid the most will have access. The AHCA proposal would lock Medicaid financing into a “per capita cap” financing model starting in 2020. This model will mean states will have less federal dollars, and if spending on Medicaid for adults runs over its allotment, money intended for children could be used to cover the gap. There are ways to tackle this issue in the legislation and we are proposing changes. However, the speed at which the bill is moving (possible vote next week) is limiting the ability to protect kids and for these concerns to be addressed.

Medicaid is the largest healthcare insurer in the country for children. Of the 70 million people on Medicaid, 30 million are children (1.2M children in Ohio alone). Many news stories are focusing on the politics surrounding the repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The ACA expanded coverage for an adult population. Children were already being covered and additional children did not enroll in Medicaid because of the ACA. In order to provide assurance to the 30 million children and their families that their benefits and reimbursements will not be taken away, our Congress should hold children harmless to any ACA action. The 30 million children on Medicaid were not beneficiaries of the ACA and they should not be victims of its repeal, repair or revision.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought conservatives were Pro Life.

His agenda disrupts itself on its own. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Truth, if his twitter was taken away. I think his life would be easier :lol2:

  • Author
Not if he was the one that had it put out. What if his next 11 doesn`t show him in such an honest light? I`m not taking any sides here. I`m just saying that anything in todays political world is a possibility.

 

It sure reads like you are taking a side.

  • Author
Whose side is Comey on?

 

That's just it, I don't know. He sort of helped Clinton then he sort of hurt her. Now he is tangled up with Trump.

 

Ideally he should be totally independent but I wonder if that is even possible at that level of Government.

  • Author
So now Trump is publicly leaking his own information?

 

Paul Ryan came out strong today saying there were no wiretaps by Obama.

 

It was an interesting exchange that I think may be the most important thing the President said but sometimes the Media as a whole is terrible when it comes to investigations.

 

How would Paul Ryan know? Paul Ryan strikes me as a sneaky little...

It sure reads like you are taking a side.

I love Trumps plans and ideas but I think he acts childish at times. Theres always a sideshow with him.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.