Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16® Fun Thread - Let's Talk Politics

Featured Replies

This a good example of the media looking for something. Trump shook hands with Merkel several times during the day before the photo session. I just think he didn't hear Merkel or anyone ask for the handshake photo.

 

He didn't hear the media AND Merkel asking for the handshake? I heard it and I was at Rupp Arena.

 

The man with rabbit ears who hears each everything said about him didn't hear the media and Merkel requesting the photo op handshake? The man who is the master of photo ops? Yeah right. :lol2:

  • Replies 267
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is interesting to me how perspective and what you want to hear shape viewpoints. I watch all three of the media talk channels FOX, CNN, MSNBC (not news, media talk and slanted ... all three of them). It is always eye opening to see how stories are talked about it as each channel tries to keep their viewers happy. If you want to find the truth, you need to watch all three and keep an open mind. Then you need to research the version you think might be true and stay away from the even more slanted websites that are out there. Many of those websites are worse than any of the media talk channels. Talk about fake and slanted news - those websites are as bad as it gets.

 

Not to be a butthole but your post is common sense amongst most people.

 

Just sayin'.

He didn't hear the media AND Merkel asking for the handshake? I heard it and I was at Rupp Arena.

 

The man with rabbit ears who hears each everything said about him didn't hear the media and Merkel requesting the photo op handshake? The man who is the master of photo ops? Yeah right. :lol2:

 

So why would he shake hands throughout the day but not then?

So why would he shake hands throughout the day but not then?

 

That's a question I'm sure Sean Spicer will answer with defiance at some point.

This a good example of the media looking for something. Trump shook hands with Merkel several times during the day before the photo session. I just think he didn't hear Merkel or anyone ask for the handshake photo.

 

So why would he shake hands throughout the day but not then?

 

 

 

Twitter

U mad for Bernie?

 

Seriously, if Bernie would have pulled the upset would you have voted for him? If not why post this?

 

I am mad for Bernie. I am mad for the Democrats that were supporting crooks. I am mad that the DNC is run like something that if we were running it would put us all in jail.

 

I am mad for you Hellcats that you have fallen for this. You are better than that.

 

I posted it because we have one thread now to post everything in for a short period. Could not let this go without saying something about it. SHE LIED and Admitted it. Clinton took the questions and was never going to say a word. Corruption at its highest form and thats who is at the helm of the Democratic party.

Jess,

Healthcare and Budget?

 

How will that hit EKY?

 

I dont know. We are getting ready to see. I am for a ton of cuts though. Maybe not the same cuts but lets see how it goes. You know me Hellcats, I would cut the other countries first. Take care of all our own.

I am mad for Bernie. I am mad for the Democrats that were supporting crooks. I am mad that the DNC is run like something that if we were running it would put us all in jail.

 

I am mad for you Hellcats that you have fallen for this. You are better than that.

 

I posted it because we have one thread now to post everything in for a short period. Could not let this go without saying something about it. SHE LIED and Admitted it. Clinton took the questions and was never going to say a word. Corruption at its highest form and thats who is at the helm of the Democratic party.

 

I don't get the outrage, and I guess we will have to agree to disagree. One thing is for sure; neither of these folks will be in charge of my party going forward.

 

 

I dont know. We are getting ready to see. I am for a ton of cuts though. Maybe not the same cuts but lets see how it goes. You know me Hellcats, I would cut the other countries first. Take care of all our own.

 

I don't understand jacking up the military and hurting more folks at home. I'm all about taking care of our troops, but this budget seems to be taking away from folks at home.

 

Do we need to spend nearly 700 billion $$$ on military? What are we building up for an invasion of North Korea?

I have some ocean front property in southern Ky for those who believe that article.

 

Can you point out exactly what's incorrect in this article? I know first hand that several mines have restarted due to the deregulations. I also have a family member that has complained for years of how the federal government has defined a stream to regulate mines ( he is a democrat and thought it was underhanded by Obama administration). I can also tell you that several mine owners haven't reopened their mines because their is no market for the coal. Glad to hear one of the avenues pointed out is the production of steel.

Remember the "tax" he put on power plants and forced them to convert to natural gas? I think president obamas's exact word were " I may not be able to stop them from mining coal, but I can make it where it is not affordable". Well if it put food on your table and your president made it impossible to do so.... then I think you would remember.

I've read the article twice and I can tell you from first hand experience that it is correct.

Please tell me what you think is incorrect?

Can you point out exactly what's incorrect in this article? I know first hand that several mines have restarted due to the deregulations. I also have a family member that has complained for years of how the federal government has defined a stream to regulate mines ( he is a democrat and thought it was underhanded by Obama administration). I can also tell you that several mine owners haven't reopened their mines because their is no market for the coal. Glad to hear one of the avenues pointed out is the production of steel.

Remember the "tax" he put on power plants and forced them to convert to natural gas? I think president obamas's exact word were " I may not be able to stop them from mining coal, but I can make it where it is not affordable". Well if it put food on your table and your president made it impossible to do so.... then I think you would remember.

I've read the article twice and I can tell you from first hand experience that it is correct.

Please tell me what you think is incorrect?

 

I'll clarify. I don't believe coal will boom again, which the article seems to be hinting at.

In all honesty I have read a lot about the military having some pretty outdated stuff and put troops on the frontline not having the best available stuff.

Wow for the last couple of weeks I had lost all sense of what was going on in politics at this time. Now I am caught back up! Thanks for opening this up Guru.

Also as of military budget, I think it needed an upgrade. With so many more countries building up we had better be prepared for whatever comes our way. The last 16 years has worn out and underspent our military. If a dude is going to go risk his life and take a bullet or bomb for us, then yeah I think they at least deserve some good equipment and information.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.