Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16® Fun Thread - Let's Talk Politics

Featured Replies

It certainly seems much, much more likely that the Russian angle is a creation of the previous administation to initiate the gathering of election impacting intel.

 

The Russians did not force people into long voting lines in November. And they are not likely forcing people into lines now. But the lines at the Nashville event this week were all the way around capital hill. THAT did not get reported on.

 

Video:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eooiw4tgxbs

 

 

This is very much how this will turn out. And they will use that as a excuse for the taps.

 

The lines will be much longer in 2020 for Trump. Wait and see.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You still haven't answered my follow-up questions regarding the shadow govt issue. You brought it up so it seems logical you'd expound on it. Looking forward to it.

 

It seems I have ignored you. You do not make the rules for me so dont tell me what I have to respond to or not. And following me around and harassing me is easy for you on here cause you are behind a keyboard.

This is very much how this will turn out. And they will use that as a excuse for the taps.

 

The lines will be much longer in 2020 for Trump. Wait and see.

 

Not sure about that Jess. The cuts Trump is proposing will hit those people standing in line the hardest. Check how that budget hits Eastern Kentucky pork programs. Can't wait for Rep. Rogers' response. :lol2:

 

If these people vote for him again AFTER healthcare cuts and social programs that DIRECTLY impact them they are fools. Period. Shaking the hand of the man who spat in your face. :no:

The Republicans are making the same mistake the Democrats did with health care reform, rushing something out before the flaws are fixed.:ohbrother:

 

My thought exactly. Some are saying though the reason is because some states are collapsing so fast under Obama care right now that something has to be done immediately. I say handle those states on a case by case basis and don't put anything new out till it's GOOD.

 

Hey, I like a good steak, but don't give me rancid meat just because I'd really like a nice ribeye and am hungry. Prop me up with a soy burger for a while, that will do till the good meat gets here.

Not sure about that Jess. The cuts Trump is proposing will hit those people standing in line the hardest. Check how that budget hits Eastern Kentucky pork programs. Can't wait for Rep. Rogers' response. :lol2:

 

If these people vote for him again AFTER healthcare cuts and social programs that DIRECTLY impact them they are fools. Period. Shaking the hand of the man who spat in your face. :no:

 

Maybe they think he will create policy that will provide jobs in the area because they really don't want handouts. :idunno:

Ironically - with all the talk of a new federal HC program being rushed into committee, massive cover-ups, and fumbling leadership - it feels like 1992 all over again.

Not sure about that Jess. The cuts Trump is proposing will hit those people standing in line the hardest. Check how that budget hits Eastern Kentucky pork programs. Can't wait for Rep. Rogers' response. :lol2:

 

If these people vote for him again AFTER healthcare cuts and social programs that DIRECTLY impact them they are fools. Period. Shaking the hand of the man who spat in your face. :no:

 

Maybe they think he will create policy that will provide jobs in the area because they really don't want handouts. :idunno:

 

These people probably aren't feeling like fools...

With Trump in office, coal mining town begins making comeback | Fox News

  • Author

As most of you know I am a Fox News Watcher (I know - Hate me) but last night I ventured over to CNN for about three hours (looking for balance) and WoW is all I can say.

 

I am not being anti-CNN, I am saying the difference between watching Fox and CNN is night and day. If I didn't know any better I would think I am in two different Countries.

 

All I can say for all us is I hope President Trump has some evidence to back up his claims about "Wiretapping." Not that I want to hear anything negative about President Obama but rather because I don't want President Trump to undermine himself and OUR government to the point where we can't get anything done

 

I will say this, no matter what side of the fence you are on I highly encourage you to turn on the News from the other side on occasion.

A. Judd -

She deserves a well-intentioned gift - crushed and powdered Chee-tos to bathe in after she departs from Rupp and loses her season tickets.

 

NBC News -

The main benefit gained from it is being able to see and hear what the enemies of the President are interested in feeding viewers on any given day.

 

Leaks -

It will extremely interesting how the situation regarding Edward Snowden unfolds. The patriots who signed the Declaration of Independence were criminals in the eyes of the British king and Parliament, which fogs the lens we use to examine Mr. Snowden's actions. However we can count one of these two scenarios: either NBC will attack Snowden if he seems helpful to President Trump - OR - NBC will grant him sainthood if he is supportive of former President Obama's administration.

 

Let's enjoy some b- ball now and return to the politics later!

My thought exactly. Some are saying though the reason is because some states are collapsing so fast under Obama care right now that something has to be done immediately. I say handle those states on a case by case basis and don't put anything new out till it's GOOD.

 

Hey, I like a good steak, but don't give me rancid meat just because I'd really like a nice ribeye and am hungry. Prop me up with a soy burger for a while, that will do till the good meat gets here.

 

How bout the states buck up and fix their own darn issues then.

  • Author
A. Judd -

She deserves a well-intentioned gift - crushed and powdered Chee-tos to bathe in after she departs from Rupp and loses her season tickets.

 

NBC News -

The main benefit gained from it is being able to see and hear what the enemies of the President are interested in feeding viewers on any given day.

 

Leaks -

It will extremely interesting how the situation regarding Edward Snowden unfolds. The patriots who signed the Declaration of Independence were criminals in the eyes of the British king and Parliament, which fogs the lens we use to examine Mr. Snowden's actions. However we can count one of these two scenarios: either NBC will attack Snowden if he seems helpful to President Trump - OR - NBC will grant him sainthood if he is supportive of former President Obama's administration.

 

Let's enjoy some b- ball now and return to the politics later!

 

Then stay out of this thread.

 

=================

 

Interesting take on NBC and Snowden and even more reason I am headed to a complete Vote of No Confidence for anything NBC News.

How bout the states buck up and fix their own darn issues then.

 

Because you have thousands of people caught up in a mess not of their own making, but of both the Fed and their respective state government. Only seems fair.

Because you have thousands of people caught up in a mess not of their own making, but of both the Fed and their respective state government. Only seems fair.

 

Why wait though, man up as a state and do what is necessary, everybody looking for somebody else to fix their problems. Nut up and fix them yourself.

As most of you know I am a Fox News Watcher (I know - Hate me) but last night I ventured over to CNN for about three hours (looking for balance) and WoW is all I can say.

 

I am not being anti-CNN, I am saying the difference between watching Fox and CNN is night and day. If I didn't know any better I would think I am in two different Countries.

 

All I can say for all us is I hope President Trump has some evidence to back up his claims about "Wiretapping." Not that I want to hear anything negative about President Obama but rather because I don't want President Trump to undermine himself and OUR government to the point where we can't get anything done

 

I will say this, no matter what side of the fence you are on I highly encourage you to turn on the News from the other side on occasion.

 

I watch CNN alot just to get that side of it. Its amazing how different people see things. Its like a Crusade over there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.