Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sweet 16® Fun Thread - Let's Talk Politics

Featured Replies

  • Author
I watch CNN alot just to get that side of it. Its amazing how different people see things. Its like a Crusade over there.

 

Crusade is an excellent way to define what I witnessed last night.

 

It is sad really, they spent the entire three hours tearing the White House and President Trump apart while rarely acknowledging any information that doesn't fit their agenda.

 

I wouldn't even call it News, at least not last night.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
This thread won't disappear after the tournament, will it?

 

Disappear? No. Locked? For Sure!!!

It is interesting to me how perspective and what you want to hear shape viewpoints. I watch all three of the media talk channels FOX, CNN, MSNBC (not news, media talk and slanted ... all three of them). It is always eye opening to see how stories are talked about it as each channel tries to keep their viewers happy. If you want to find the truth, you need to watch all three and keep an open mind. Then you need to research the version you think might be true and stay away from the even more slanted websites that are out there. Many of those websites are worse than any of the media talk channels. Talk about fake and slanted news - those websites are as bad as it gets.

  • Author
It is interesting to me how perspective and what you want to hear shape viewpoints. I watch all three of the media talk channels FOX, CNN, MSNBC (not news, media talk and slanted ... all three of them). It is always eye opening to see how stories are talked about it as each channel tries to keep their viewers happy. If you want to find the truth, you need to watch all three and keep an open mind. Then you need to research the version you think might be true and stay away from the even more slanted websites that are out there. Many of those websites are worse than any of the media talk channels. Talk about fake and slanted news - those websites are as bad as it gets.

 

I think that is an excellent strategy @Voice of Reason

I think that is an excellent strategy @Voice of Reason

 

Thanks. I will flip channels on commercials to hear how each channel is covering the same story, especially on breaking stories. Same thing in the morning when getting ready to head out for the day. I will flip channel to channel to hear each one's thoughts on what is happening that day.

  • Author
Thanks. I will flip channels on commercials to hear how each channel is covering the same story, especially on breaking stories. Same thing in the morning when getting ready to head out for the day. I will flip channel to channel to hear each one's thoughts on what is happening that day.

 

Cool, and does it go like this:

 

 

I think that is an excellent strategy @Voice of Reason

 

Well he is The Voice of Reason. :thumb:

Cool, and does it go like this:

 

 

 

Yes, that is the way it goes. I find MSNBC the most difficult to watch overall, but I do like Morning Joe. I think the morning shows on both Fox and CNN are lacking.

Yes, that is the way it goes. I find MSNBC the most difficult to watch overall, but I do like Morning Joe. I think the morning shows on both Fox and CNN are lacking.

 

I'm left and I agree...well...except Hannity.

Maybe they think he will create policy that will provide jobs in the area because they really don't want handouts. :idunno:

 

I don't think you realize what is being cut. You are thinking entitlements which will eventually go down the drain, but we are talking ways to improve poor areas: teacher programs, water programs, job programs, etc...

  • Author
I'm left and I agree...well...except Hannity.

 

I have a love - hate relationship with Hannity.

  • Author
Yes, that is the way it goes. I find MSNBC the most difficult to watch overall, but I do like Morning Joe. I think the morning shows on both Fox and CNN are lacking.

 

I am hoping Greta Van Susteren can save us Both VoR.

I watch CNN alot just to get that side of it. Its amazing how different people see things. Its like a Crusade over there.

 

I agree jess. Fox had a crusade against obama. Maybe it has something to do with a POTUS trying to delegitimize them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.