Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAM Adebayo NOT on CBS top 60 NBA list

Featured Replies

Yes he did. As a face up player, not a back to the basket guy.

 

My point being, a 6-10 guy is not going to make it in the NBA as an old style center. Needs to expand his game. He cannot do so with no other post player help, or coaching that insists he dunks everything. Crazy thought . . how about an inside/out pass.

 

You have no real idea. Harellson took 29 career 3's in 3 seasons at UK.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes he did. As a face up player, not a back to the basket guy.

 

My point being, a 6-10 guy is not going to make it in the NBA as an old style center. Needs to expand his game. He cannot do so with no other post player help, or coaching that insists he dunks everything. Crazy thought . . how about an inside/out pass.

 

I think that's where the disconnect is. Bam isn't capable of being a face up guy.

Bam can't even defend his current position (Which is where he should be playing). The thought of him trying to defend a 4 on the perimeter is laughable.

 

 

He's not that type of player and that's the bottom line.

And I will bet you a significant amount of money that Bam Adebayo is a first round pick. The CBS list is stupid.

I wouldn't trust Bam with any shot he attempted outside of the charge/block circle. The idea that he could be a 4 is completely laughable.

Bam hasn't done himself any favors by not being capable of staying on the court due to always being in foul trouble.

Needs to be more of a fierce rebounder as it is. I question his motor as much as anything. Also, Cal is using him only where he can produce. It is what it is.

Yes he did. As a face up player, not a back to the basket guy.

 

My point being, a 6-10 guy is not going to make it in the NBA as an old style center. Needs to expand his game. He cannot do so with no other post player help, or coaching that insists he dunks everything. Crazy thought . . how about an inside/out pass.

 

Do you seriously honestly believe any other Coach would use him any different? Even Coach K would have him down lown.

Needs another year. We say that about a lot of these guys, but he's so raw and gifted physically that another year of developing his game and he could help himself out a lot. Sure I wouldn't pass up the millions of first round money either, but another year could make his NBA career a few years longer.

 

Edit: Kentucky could have quite a few scholarships opened up I believe for next year. With the draft and having 3 seniors I believe. I think Cal would be smart to keep him

Needs another year. We say that about a lot of these guys, but he's so raw and gifted physically that another year of developing his game and he could help himself out a lot. Sure I wouldn't pass up the millions of first round money either, but another year could make his NBA career a few years longer.

 

Edit: Kentucky could have quite a few scholarships opened up I believe for next year. With the draft and having 3 seniors I believe. I think Cal would be smart to keep him

 

At the end of the day staying college could help improve his draft position. But staying in college doesn't help improve your play more than going to the NBA would. In turn NBA that would be his full time job and gives him better of a chance to improve.

 

So if there is room to improve he could improve more by going than not going.

Bam is a guy that would benefit from 2-3 years in college. I don't see him staying in the league as is but he has good athleticism and could develop down the line.

 

He's not a stretch 4. That's one of the strangest comments I've seen on here.

Gets too many balls knocked away from him .... doesn't have great hands .... I agree he would benefit from another year but probly will be a late first rounder anyway .... NBA seems to take a chance on Ky guys in draft ...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.