Espionage of Congresspersons records by young government employees

So far, all of those who have been dismissed were employed by the usual suspects, all Democrats, all liberal, all the time - including fellow Muslim Andre Carter, disgraced former DNC Chairperson, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Joaquin Castro, and Cedric Richmond.

Any member of Congress who gave these moles access to sensitive or classified information should resign. Mitch McConnell should resign as Majority Leader for allowing such a huge security breach to occur on his watch.

Each of the three brothers who have been dismissed already were making salaries of at least $160,000/year. I can tell you from first hand experience, that is a very high salary for IT workers in the federal government and one of the brothers is only 22 years old. All three are Pakistan nationals who just happen to be Muslims. They live less than five miles from my office.

Dots, what dots? I don't see no stinkin' dots! And the media continues to virtually ignore this story.

So far, all of those who have been dismissed were employed by the usual suspects, all Democrats, all liberal, all the time - including fellow Muslim Andre Carter, disgraced former DNC Chairperson, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Joaquin Castro, and Cedric Richmond.

Any member of Congress who gave these moles access to sensitive or classified information should resign. Mitch McConnell should resign as Majority Leader for allowing such a huge security breach to occur on his watch.

Each of the three brothers who have been dismissed already were making salaries of at least $160,000/year. I can tell you from first hand experience, that is a very high salary for IT workers in the federal government and one of the brothers is only 22 years old. All three are Pakistan nationals who just happen to be Muslims. They live less than five miles from my office.

Dots, what dots? I don't see no stinkin' dots! And the media continues to virtually ignore this story.

That's bad really bad.... The party of lawlessness continues to show it's true colors.

House Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff | The Daily Caller

Jamal handled IT for Rep. Joaquin Castro, a Texas Democrat who serves on both the intelligence and foreign affairs panels.

“As of 2/2, his employment with our office has been terminated,” Castro spokeswoman Erin Hatch told TheDCNF Friday.

Jamal also worked for Louisiana Democrat Rep. Cedric Richmond, who is on the Committee on Homeland Security.

Imran worked for Reps. Andre Carson, an Indiana Democrat, and Jackie Speier, a California Democrat. Both are members of the intelligence committee, and their spokesmen did not respond to TheDCNF’s requests for comment. Imran also worked for the House office of Wasserman Schultz.

Then-Rep. Tammy Duckworth, an Illinois Democrat, employed Abid for IT work in 2016. She was a member of House committees dealing with the armed services, oversight, and Benghazi. Duckworth was elected to the Senate in November, 2016. Abid has a prior criminal record and a bankruptcy.

Abid also worked for Rep. Lois Frankel, a Florida Democrat who is member of the foreign affairs committee.

Abid, Imran and Jamal have all shared a house in Lorton, Virginia, that is owned by Hina R. Alvi. Alvi is a female House IT employee who works for many of the same members as the three brothers, as well as the House Democratic Caucus.

Jamal, who public records suggest is only 22 years old and first began working in the House when he was 20, was paid nearly $160,000 a year,

So these Congresspersons thought it prudent and wise to hire a 20-year-old, foreign national, along with brother who has history of legal and financial issues? The could not find some US-citizen, clearn record IT professional for less than $160,000 a year?

• 2 weeks later...