Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Two College Basketball Teams Do You Most Like to See Lose?

Featured Replies

I'm not that big at actually rooting against teams but I will admit it doesn't bother me the least to see the following lose a game:

 

Duke

North Carolina

Indiana

 

UCLA to a smaller degree.

But not Louisville. Only time I cheer against the Cards is when they play Kentucky. Never have been a hater of Louisville dating back to the days when I would occasionally listen to their games on radio when Unseld played for them.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke that's its.

 

I don't really hate anyone else. I don't mind Kansas, UNC, and UofL.

1. Cincinnati Bearcats

2. Cincinnati Bearcats

3 way tie.

 

Duke

UL

North Carolina

1. UL

2A. Duke

2B. North Carolina

2C. Indiana

I'm not that big at actually rooting against teams but I will admit it doesn't bother me the least to see the following lose a game:

 

Duke

North Carolina

Indiana

 

UCLA to a smaller degree.

But not Louisville. Only time I cheer against the Cards is when they play Kentucky. Never have been a hater of Louisville dating back to the days when I would occasionally listen to their games on radio when Unseld played for them.

 

This :thumb:

Guess I'm an oddball. I'd rather see my teams win than someone else lose.

 

Never cultivated the hate.

Guess I'm an oddball. I'd rather see my teams win than someone else lose.

 

Never cultivated the hate.

 

Lots and lots of hate on this board, mcpapa. Glad your not the norm. Thankful I don't know 99% of the members

I only cheer against teams that Louisville is playing.

I love watching Duke lose, regardless of who they are playing, and I love watching Kentucky win, regardless of who they are playing. I really love watching UK beating Duke. No hate, just love watching other teams win when they play Duke.

#1 - Indiana ...(no question, I can get disgusted just hearing the name or seeing them, lol)

 

#2 - Louisville / Duke / UNC (tough to name one, those 3 are pretty much equal bums to me :D)

Anybody ahead of UK in the rankings. I have no real feelings of even mild dislike for any school in particular, but I really like to see a 1 next to UK. Not that it means anything. Just validation of my fandom I guess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.