Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Vanderbilt 81

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officials call every ticky tack foul the first 36 minutes of game and then swallow whistles last 4 minutes.

Vandy giving the American public the "O-VER-RATED" chant as they go down in defeat. That is so... Vandy.

Vandy giving the American public the "O-VER-RATED" chant as they go down in defeat. That is so... Vandy.

Radio crew said they were directing it toward Monk

Game was frustrating to watch at times do to the officiating on both ends. Nice to see UK win a challenging game with aome adversity.

 

Why did we stop going to Bam?

 

Briscoe and Fox could almost get to the basket whenever they wanted today.

I am to the point where I just wanna see more Killeya-Jones. Give him Humphries minutes.

 

Also, watch Willis and Gabriel play defense is atrocious.

Knew this would be a close game. Hard to win there. Just glad we got the win.

The 3 guys who slept at the Holiday Inn Express last night didnt help matters much (especially early) with the phantom foul calls

I am to the point where I just wanna see more Killeya-Jones. Give him Humphries minutes.

 

Also, watch Willis and Gabriel play defense is atrocious.

 

What's bad is if Humphries is playing and he sucks so bad, then how bad is woodchopper guy from New Zealand. Tai Wynard

Fox got beat off the dribble in the half court too much. He needs to improve on that. His offensive game was good though.

Any win you get at Memorial Gym is a good win. Take it and move on.

About all I can say is that it was a conference win on the road and at Nashville vs. Vandy in what I call their "ancient museum". With those combined factors I'll take the win, happy to get out of Nashville with a 4-0 sec start.

I thought that especially in the first half, after a quick start the UK defense wasn't as intense and was lacking. A lot of that had to do with Fox and Monk's limited time due to foul trouble. U.K, imo could've went to Bam a lot more, Vandy had no answer for him.

U.K. had four players in double figures with Briscoe, Fox leading the way w/ 23, 22 points and won the rebounding battle although did not start out strong in that area. One high point imo was that each time Vandy made a run and their crowd getting into it ... Kentucky came up with a play or two to stop the momentum.

U.K. Player stats .....Live Basketball (M)! Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt

I am to the point where I just wanna see more Killeya-Jones. Give him Humphries minutes.

 

Also, watch Willis and Gabriel play defense is atrocious.

 

Watching this entire team play defense is atrocious.

Watching this entire team play defense is atrocious.

At times, like this game I agree with you. We imo have seen flashes of what good defense they can play but just not enough of them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.