Clemson 35 Alabama 31 - National Championship

16thBBall Fan

Also @PurplePride92 was he exposed to be the fraud you claimed he is?

Nope. Unfortunately he made me look stupid. More reason for me to hate on him. And he'll never be better than Jameis Winston and he definitely isn't a better passer than him to whoever said that earlier. He can go to Tampa and hold the clipboard for Famous Jameis.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was worth staying up for, but I turned it off as the clock expired. I like Dabo, but with all due respect, I couldn't stay up to listen to him talk and talk and talk and talk. Sheesh, brevity isn't in his vocab. I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Nope. Unfortunately he made me look stupid. More reason for me to hate on him. And he'll never be better than Jameis Winston and he definitely isn't a better passer than him to whoever said that earlier. He can go to Tampa and hold the clipboard for Famous Jameis.

I was a bigger fan of Jameis than I am for Watson, but Watson is a tremendous talent. I'm still mad Watson didn't go to OSU

Another interesting fact on this game ..With the win , Dabo Swinney became the first coach in NCAA history to have beat Urban Meyer and Nick Saban in consecutive games / weeks.

Hmmm how many coaches have even coached against those 2 in consecutive weeks? They weren't in the same conference for long, as Urban decided to get out of the SEC once he saw Saban about to start dominanting the Sec.

That was worth staying up for, but I turned it off as the clock expired. I like Dabo, but with all due respect, I couldn't stay up to listen to him talk and talk and talk and talk. Sheesh, brevity isn't in his vocab. I'm sure I'm in the minority.

No, he's annoying. I can only take him in small doses.