Clemson 35 Alabama 31 - National Championship

16thBBall Fan

You still haven't learned that Meyer picked Florida over ND, maybe my 2nd post is a charm on it?

Dabo just beat Meyer and Saban in 10 days. Bama will get him at any cost and bring him back to Alabama where he is from, played and coached.

You still didn't see my post that while even at Florida, he said Notre Dame is still his dream job. What better way to go back to your dream job, than to make it your last stop and be the guy who brings Notre Dame back.

You all are so certain Dabo wants to follow a legend in Saban and leave a school he can win championships at already. Then how can you be so certain Urban Meyer doesn't leave your beloved Buckeyes to finally go to his dream job? Oh yeah I forgot i am dealing with OSU fans here, enough said.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Finebaum film room they are tore up. What I find is funny that during the Bama game v. Washington they were abusing Kiffin and on Monday praising Saban's move now they are blaming him for making the change. hilarious to listen to and watch.

Yep. Finebaum is on the SEC network saying that the reason Alabama lost is because Kiffin was let go.

You still didn't see my post that while even at Florida, he said Notre Dame is still his dream job. What better way to go back to your dream job, than to make it your last stop and be the guy who brings Notre Dame back.

You all are so certain Dabo wants to follow a legend in Saban and leave a school he can win championships at already. Then how can you be so certain Urban Meyer doesn't leave your beloved Buckeyes to finally go to his dream job? Oh yeah I forgot i am dealing with OSU fans here, enough said.

It was such a dream job for Meyer that he chose touchdown Jeremy Foley over Touchdown Jesus...

You simply don't get that Dabo is from Birmingham, played at Bama, coached at Bama and is now the hottest coach in college football.

And now I guess the OSU posters will talk about how much BGP is ate up over OSU when they (the only 2 posters on BGP who care about OSU) hijacked the national title thread. Forget OSU. They watched this one on TV like the rest of us. Let's talk about the game.

OSU was the 4th best team in the playoffs this year. They deserved to be there, but they were the 4th best team. They were irrelevant, unless you argue that they were such a pushover that Clemson wasn't extended in the game and came into the title game confident and rested.

Count me as one who believes that BGP will somehow survive.

OSU was the 4th best team in the playoffs this year. They deserved to be there, but they were the 4th best team. They were irrelevant, unless you argue that they were such a pushover that Clemson wasn't extended in the game and came into the title game confident and rested.

Count me as one who believes that BGP will somehow survive.

OSU had no business being there.

Ultimately, nearly a hundred Clemson plays on offense was the difference. Swinney had a great quote right after the game; something along the lines of playing what was the best team in the country until there was one second left.

This FSU fan is disgusted. Congrats to Clemson. You proved that the ACC is the strongest conference right now. I still hate you though. I hope you lose every game next year.

You had one job, Bama. One job. I guess the SEC doesn't prepare you for the tough ones anymore. Frauds. If FSU loses to Bama next year.......

#inthemomentpost

And now I guess the OSU posters will talk about how much BGP is ate up over OSU when they (the only 2 posters on BGP who care about OSU) hijacked the national title thread. Forget OSU. They watched this one on TV like the rest of us. Let's talk about the game.
Hijacked the national title thread because we talked about Dabo going to Bama? Go read the thread before you comment on this. Futurecoach was the one who brought up the Buckeyes not one of the Buckeye fans. I haven't so much as spoken about Ohio State in this thread or the update thread so I don't know what you are talking about.

This FSU fan is disgusted. Congrats to Clemson. You proved that the ACC is the strongest conference right now. I still hate you though. I hope you lose every game next year.

You had one job, Bama. One job. I guess the SEC doesn't prepare you for the tough ones anymore. Frauds. If FSU loses to Bama next year.......

#inthemomentpost

Fan of the year right here. Bravo! That's how it's done my friend.