Clemson 35 Alabama 31 - National Championship

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad Bama somehow didn't recover that kick at the end. If Bama somehow recovers that, or Clemson illegally touches it before 10 yards and Bama somehow throws a Hail Mary to win the game. I don't think any of the Clemson faithful could have lived through that.

He's a monster.

Watson and Williams were fantastic too.

I agree Watson and Williams played like absolute beasts tonight. I can clearly admit that I've been critical of Watson more than enough, but he showed pure toughness tonight. Anyone who doesn't see that is blind .

I think if you watch it again the Clemson receiver pushed his defender into the other. Not sure if that is a pick or not.

The Bama defender came up and made contact first, which at that point the wr can put his hands on the DB and try to move him. The Bama defender coming up and making contact first made it easy.

Now the other TD earlier should have been an illegal pick.

I am an SEC person because that is the Cats conference, but you have to admit this was not a good year for SEC football overall.

The veneer has been broken for quite some time now. Only one title in the last four years, and Bama has been carrying the flag alone for a bit. Alabama is PHENOMENAL. The rest of the conference is not nearly so.

Officials blew the pass interference call on Bama there at the end. The penalty did not occur in the endzone, plus it was not pass interference anyway. At best, it should have been a 5 yd penalty. If I was an Alabama fan, I would be a little irate over that.

It was a penalty but it didn't happen in the EZ.