Clemson 35 Alabama 31 - National Championship

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, that way we only have to wait for week 1 to keep you quiet the rest of the year about FSU They will be knocked out of playoff contention right away :)

I'm not so sure man. I'd love to shut FF74 up for the season, but Id love to see Bama lose too. I think FSU will win that game.

Nope. Unfortunately he made me look stupid. More reason for me to hate on him. And he'll never be better than Jameis Winston and he definitely isn't a better passer than him to whoever said that earlier. He can go to Tampa and hold the clipboard for Famous Jameis.

Out of all the things you can identify as in 2017, you identify as Petty Crocker. SMDH lol. Haters gonna hate PP92. I did laugh quite a bit reading your comments lol.

I'm not so sure man. I'd love to shut FF74 up for the season, but Id love to see Bama lose too. I think FSU will win that game.

You haven't paid close enough attention to FF74. If Bama trounces FSU even more severely than Louisville did this year, FF74 will blow it off as some fluke and it will not change one thing about how he feels about FSU's next game... "FSU will destroy (insert whoever FSU plays next)."