Eating Out 2017

Big Slick

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night a buddy and I took our wives to Mr. Sushi in cincy. We had assorted rolls. Very yummy. The gals went to little mermaid and we hung around downtown. Ended up at Knockback Nats and talked my buddy into trying the wings. He fell in love with them.

The Mrs and I braved the Yardhouse last night. Had a couple gift cards we had been holding onto.

We enjoy classic rock so the atmosphere was accomodating. It is very loud and up tempo so don't go here if your looking for quiet and remotely peaceful. We had a very good egg roll app. She got the rib eye and i took a flyer on jambalaya.

The beer and wine list is fantastic and if you want to drink beer by the yard ( hence the name ) come here. Portion size on the rib eye was lacking considering the cost and the jambalaya couldn't hold a candle to the New Orleans Cafe at EKU back in the early 90s. That's my measuring stick...best jambalaya and etouffee I've ever had. :thumb: The Knotty Pine sometimes gets close!

Dessert was out of this world. A marshmellow brownie concoction we enjoyed with a couple glasses of cab sav. Not even going to tell you how much it ended up costing. Let's just say we could of gone to Ruth Chris and stuck to water and coffee and still been way under. :lol2: We only do that about twice a year so we "got a little crazy!" Must have been the classic rock...