Eating Out 2017

Big Slick

I had MOD a few weeks ago at the location in Oakley and was pretty impressed with the taste and quality of pizza for the price.

For my craft beer friends, I recommend having a couple at Casual Pint, go get a pizza and take it back to Casual Pint for a few more.

Do they allow that? Last time I was there, they had a menu and a kitchen going. That was back 6 months or so ago though.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wife and I tried Flip Daddys tonight. My burger, with grilled onions and guacamole was awesome, my bride had chicken quesadilla, didn't care for it, neither did I. I'd give it a thumbs up for the burger, fries are really good, great ketchup, no kiddin, great ketchup. Large craft beer selection. We had sweet tea.....Kinda pricey for a burger joint. $32.00 with tip.

Anyone wanting to try something new in the food capital of the world (the ville) needs to try out The 502 bistro in Norton Commons. Went there for the first time last night. Food was fantastic. It's not prohibitively priced. You can plan on spending in the $30 neighborhood for each. Steak was made sous vide, just retarded good. Perhaps the best steak I've eaten. I highly recommend it.

Anyone wanting to try something new in the food capital of the world (the ville) needs to try out The 502 bistro in Norton Commons. Went there for the first time last night. Food was fantastic. It's not prohibitively priced. You can plan on spending in the $30 neighborhood for each. Steak was made sous vide, just retarded good. Perhaps the best steak I've eaten. I highly recommend it.
A coworker of mine brought his sous vide setup to work and cooked chicken for our holiday lunch. It was delicious, but it was not seared. I am planning to buy my own system soon. I have read great reviews by others about steak, chicken, and seafood prepared sous vide.