Eating Out 2017

Big Slick

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be trying the new menu at the Brickhouse tonight. Formally Shakeys in Florence across from the Wildwood Inn. They are streaming my sons game tonight. Owner of the bar also has a son who plays on the team. Come on out and join us. Tip is at 8:00

Mention BGP and your first beer is on me!

Stopped in BrewRiver GastroPub on Eastern Ave in Cincinnati last evening. N'awlins influenced menu, with tons of craft beer selection.

I had stuffed mushrooms, and the Cubano sandwich (house-smoked pork, ham, swiss, house-made pickles on Sixteen Bricks bread) with truffle fries. $1 up charge on the truffle fries, but worth it.

A little pricey, but worth the trip. Live music, also.

BrewRiver GastroPub - Cincinnati Ohio - Restaurant and Catering - Brew River GastroPub

Stopped in BrewRiver GastroPub on Eastern Ave in Cincinnati last evening. N'awlins influenced menu, with tons of craft beer selection.

I had stuffed mushrooms, and the Cubano sandwich (house-smoked pork, ham, swiss, house-made pickles on Sixteen Bricks bread) with truffle fries. $1 up charge on the truffle fries, but worth it.

A little pricey, but worth the trip. Live music, also.

BrewRiver GastroPub - Cincinnati Ohio - Restaurant and Catering - Brew River GastroPub

I've heard good things about this place, but never made it there either. Need to as well.

I'll be trying the new menu at the Brickhouse tonight. Formally Shakeys in Florence across from the Wildwood Inn. They are streaming my sons game tonight. Owner of the bar also has a son who plays on the team. Come on out and join us. Tip is at 8:00

Mention BGP and your first beer is on me!

Let us know how your son did. You know I. Am cheering him on.

Let us know how your son did. You know I. Am cheering him on.

They won. He had 16 points and 7 boards in 36 minutes. They are now ranked 7th in the region giving them a shot at the NCAA tourney. Just need to take care of business the next 4 games. Huge turnout last night. We had close to 59 show up to watch him play. Lots of fun.

They won. He had 16 points and 7 boards in 36 minutes. They are now ranked 7th in the region giving them a shot at the NCAA tourney. Just need to take care of business the next 4 games. Huge turnout last night. We had close to 59 show up to watch him play. Lots of fun.[/QUOT

That is great. Keep us updated.

Saffron Indian Restaurant in Falls Church

Onion Spinach Bhajia, Stuffed Paneer Pakora, Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani, and Kashmeri Naan. I finished the chicken biryani for lunch today. Getting great Asian food delivered is one of the perks of living in northern Virginia. The Indian, Vietnamese, and Thai restaurants in this area are amazing.

Jets pizza. The nurse's at the clinic suggested it. It was awesome. Best pizza I have eaten and they delivered.
It's always great to have the option of having great food delivered. I have often wondered why I have never found a good Mexican restaurant that delivers. As a matter of fact, I have never found any food that serves Latin American food that delivers, and it seems to me that most of their food would travel well.

It's always great to have the option of having great food delivered. I have often wondered why I have never found a good Mexican restaurant that delivers. As a matter of fact, I have never found any food that serves Latin American food that delivers, and it seems to me that most of their food would travel well.

Yes it is especially when you are not familiar with the area.