BigVMan23

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of hills:lol2:

Tricked up nonsense with nice views.

One of the worst courses around.

All three of you failed to mention a closed course, (thanks a lot @nWo :no:) which worked out ok as there were only a handful of people braving the cold at Eagle Creek.

That is until we made the turn and found three groups had magically wound up in front of us. Finished an impressive, for me, 10 beers under on the back.

All three of you failed to mention a closed course, (thanks a lot @nWo :no:) which worked out ok as there were only a handful of people braving the cold at Eagle Creek.

That is until we made the turn and found three groups had magically wound up in front of us. Finished an impressive, for me, 10 beers under on the back.

Don't live in that area so couldn't have told you it was closed. However, count your lucky stars it was closed and you weren't subjected to that monstrosity of a course.

I tried to tell everyone winter is not over. Just wait till this upcoming Saturday. Right now parts of Kentucky are looking at temps in the mid to upper 20s Saturday. Then the cold air will spread south during the day.

I tried to tell everyone winter is not over. Just wait till this upcoming Saturday. Right now parts of Kentucky are looking at temps in the mid to upper 20s Saturday. Then the cold air will spread south during the day.

I am running in the Heart Mini on Sunday at 7:30 am and it's looking like the temps will be in the 20's. I am blaming you nWo!!:lol2:

I am running in the Heart Mini on Sunday at 7:30 am and it's looking like the temps will be in the 20's. I am blaming you nWo!!:lol2:
:D The cold may not be the only thing you'll be running in! :thumb: