2017 Official golf thread

BigVMan23

Played in the Transylvania Athletic Department scramble yesterday at Keene Trace. Played with the lacrosse coach, former Tates Creek lacrosse coach and father whose son and mine played roller hockey, ice hockey and lacrosse together for 14 years. Kyle Macy was there. 9 under was all we could muster in a stout field.

Keene Trace and Champions are now a 'stable pair' in terms of membership. You join both if you get a membership.

Transy will host the 2019 NCAA Div III golf championships at Keene Run in 2019 - link below.

NCAA selects Transylvania University as host for 219 Men’s Golf National Championship - Transylvania University Athletics

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My golf has gotten less and less the past few weeks. Walked 9 this weekend, and 3 putted from about 25 feet #9 to shoot 40. That after an absolute perfect drive and a pretty decent approach shot. Wit basketball really getting cranked up now, there may only be a few rounds left in my future for this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I played 9 holes Tuesday. First time I had played my own ball since Aug. 1.

This weekend is my yearly Ryder Cup-style event in Cynthiana. The Cider Cup is in it's 5th year. Great time.

Looks like we might be battling rain Sunday, but something tells me we'll still get it played.

cidercup

Playing in a 27 hole Ryder cup format tomorrow. Gala this evening to determine matchups. Playing at Elks Run. second year fo the event. They said it was a blast last year. Knowing the guys playing it should be fun. I’m assuming I will be the worse golfer of the 32