Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville predictions

Kentucky at Louisville 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky at Louisville

    • Kentucky (10-1)
      76%
    • Louisville (10-1)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Willis is going to be our X Factor. I bet he puts up at least 14 points and hits probably 3 threes.

 

If Willis scores 14, UofL absolutely gets blown out.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky 75-68.

  • Author
I think Willis is going to be our X Factor. I bet he puts up at least 14 points and hits probably 3 threes.

 

He's definitely due for a breakout.

 

If Willis scores 14, UofL absolutely gets blown out.

 

If Willis is the X-factor, consider me worried.

I said this last year and I'll say it again.. Louisville usually does a decent job on the stars but it's the one's you don't think about that kills Louisville. Last year it was Hawkins. Dude didn't make another important shot the rest of the year. From Cederick Jenkins tip in to Rob Lock 8 points and drawing 2 charges late in the game it's always the no name guy who gets us.. So who is going be this year??

Really looking forward to this game. If UL is to win, I believe that the damage will have to be done inside. The Cards have 2 7-footers and 2 6'10' guys inside. If they can protect the rim (assuming UL can force a half-court game) UK will have to shoot from outside. That is not necessarily bad news for the Cats but UL might be able to cheat on the outside shooters knowing the rim is protected. If Mahmoud and Spalding play well, UK will have trouble defending them, I think. What happens if Bam gets in foul trouble? Can Isaac handle UL inside? I think this is the best scenario for a UL win.

Does anyone know what the line is? Thanks.

If Willis is the X-factor, consider me worried.

 

Hawkins was our X Factor last year. If I told you that before last year's game, would it have you worried? Probably.

 

By definition of an X Factor, it's not like it can be Monk, Fox, Briscoe, or even Bam to an extent.

Opening line is Louisville (-2).....Shocked by that.

 

Already moved to UK -1

Opening line is Louisville (-2).....Shocked by that.

 

Already moved to UK -1

 

That was quick. If I was in Vegas, I'd be willing to bet quite a bit of money on Kentucky +2.

Maybe this is the game that Fox is able to knock down a few treys. If he could get that shot to consistently fall his game would be unstoppable. And it seems his misses are never terribly bad, usually just barely off or in and out type shots.

Maybe this is the game that Fox is able to knock down a few treys. If he could get that shot to consistently fall his game would be unstoppable. And it seems his misses are never terribly bad, usually just barely off or in and out type shots.

I feel the same way, his shooting motion isn't that bad either. He should be making more than he had so far.

Cats by 7 in a tough one. Hopefully Ayers doesn't call his typical crazy game when Cal is involved.

Maybe this is the game that Fox is able to knock down a few treys. If he could get that shot to consistently fall his game would be unstoppable. And it seems his misses are never terribly bad, usually just barely off or in and out type shots.

 

I feel the same way, his shooting motion isn't that bad either. He should be making more than he had so far.

 

 

For those curious, like me, Fox is 3/23, which is 13% and the worst on the team. Even behind Brad Calipari.

 

By comparison, Monk is 38/90 and 42%.

Pitino will try to force UK drivers to knock down mid range pull ups and floaters, not allowing lay ups and lobs. Briscoe and Fox will have to finish a number of these shots. If UK knocks them down it's curtains, if not game on! Cats 91-81.

This one won't be as close as the final score.

 

Louisville 81

 

Kentucky 67

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.