Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Louisville predictions

Kentucky at Louisville 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky at Louisville

    • Kentucky (10-1)
      76%
    • Louisville (10-1)
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Exactly my thoughts.

 

Except ... it is college basketball and anything can happen. If Ft. Wayne can beat IU, then UofL can certainly beat Kentucky.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Except ... it is college basketball and anything can happen. If Ft. Wayne can beat IU, then UofL can certainly beat Kentucky.
Sure, but the odds are against it, IMO.

 

I understand the whole idea of a letdown after a classic against UNC, but that won't happen in this rivalry game.

Kentucky is better but they are going into the lion's den. I think Louisville wins.

 

Perfectly sums up my thoughts, minus the metaphor. UK is more talented, but UL gets a narrow home win tonight.

 

UK 74

UL 80

Perfectly sums up my thoughts, minus the metaphor. UK is more talented, but UL gets a narrow home win tonight.

 

UK 74

UL 80

UL has only eclipsed 80 in 4 of the 11 games. I'll take the under.
You could well be correct, but I believe UL wins.
I hope you're right. It'll make this board ELECTRIC

I'm just curious to see what kind of game plan UL has tonight so I can start making bets for the UNC/UL game

I'm just curious to see what kind of game plan UL has tonight so I can start making bets for the UNC/UL game

 

Well UL can't run with UK this year, so they will throw some version of a matchup zone at UK and hope for the best.

UK has so much more talent than UL and honestly UL struggles for long periods of time to score so that could be a disaster against this UK team.

 

UK 86

UL 73

**But won't be surprised if UK wins by more than 13. **

The only outcome in this game that would be a real surprise to me is Louisville winning in blowout fashion.

 

I could easily see a close UofL win, a close Kentucky win, or a Kentucky blowout win. None of those three scenarios would be the least bit surprising.

Close at half. UofL defense wears down in 2nd half. UK by a dozen plus.

If Willis scores 14, UofL absolutely gets blown out.

 

 

No way is UL getting blown out. It being at the YUM center I can even see you all winning.

UK is primed for a loss tonight, IMO. UL will play lots and lots and lots of zone in this one and likely won't press much in effort to slow the cats down. I've only seen bits and pieces of UL so far this season so I can't comment much on them. However if they come out and run the game plan I imagine they will, they will have a real shot at getting the win unless UK is on fire.

I'm considering a bet on UK. That's how I feel about this game.

 

Congrats on the successful reverse jinx! It's easy to project a nervousness in such a situation, but you remained calm and it came off as you just being a realist. Quite impressive.

 

Edit: Just noticed you picked UK in the poll too. Went deep cover on us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.