Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook - A Hoax?

Featured Replies

Another thing many theorists suggest about 9/11 is that the attacks had something to do with US defense budget as a day or two prior Donald Rumsfield announced 2.5 trillion was missing from the budget and unanswered for. Coincidentally or not the 9/11 attacks crippled the wing of the Pentagon that houses the accounting and finance department and the issue was never discussed again.

 

 

This article goes into more detail.

 

 

9/11 Attack On Pentagon Was An Inside Job To Cover Up Evidence Of $2.3 Trillion Missing From Defense Budget, Truthers Claim

  • Replies 158
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not bashing you at all. I do find it incredibly far-fetched, but you can believe what you want.

 

As can you, but I suggest you research if you find the time. It may not seem as far fetched as you think. I would also suggest reading the article I posted above.

As can you, but I suggest you research if you find the time. It may not seem as far fetched as you think. I would also suggest reading the article I posted above.

 

I've read a lot of different things about it. Haven't found anything worth a second glance in any of it.

I've read a lot of different things about it. Haven't found anything worth a second glance in any of it.
That's what all of these insane theories have in common. There's tons of so called evidence but it's all like pictures of bigfoot....fuzzy and unconvincing.

I had an aunt that swore Michael Jackson never had a nose job. No one could ever convince her different.

  • Author

Alex Jones is the most famous person who claims this was a hoax.

 

Reports are now saying President Trump is using Mr Jones for advice and as a "validator."

 

That's comforting.

You had me after Alex Jones is famous .

Alex Jones is the most famous person who claims this was a hoax.

 

Reports are now saying President Trump is using Mr Jones for advice and as a "validator."

 

That's comforting.

 

Give us a Link to who is reporting it.

Alex Jones is the most famous person who claims this was a hoax.

 

Reports are now saying President Trump is using Mr Jones for advice and as a "validator."

 

That's comforting.

Jeez, I hope not. That ranks right up there with Nancy Reagan's astrology beliefs.

Alex Jones is the most famous person who claims this was a hoax.

 

Reports are now saying President Trump is using Mr Jones for advice and as a "validator."

 

That's comforting.

 

There's a war on for his mind.

I had an aunt that swore Michael Jackson never had a nose job. No one could ever convince her different.

 

 

My great grandfather went to his grave believing the moon landing was a hoax. However, try convincing him that the Nature Boy didn't pull Wahoo McDaniels hair when the ref's back was turned... He had 100% faith in the legitimacy of pro wrestling.

I haven't found a conspiracy theory I believe yet so I'm sure as heck not starting with this one.

 

Peak oil was a good one.

@oliverdarcy

 

Alex Jones releases statement on his ongoing custody trial: “I urge the press to be respectful and responsible"

 

C99UeHNXsAANmAG.jpg

 

What a piece of work this guy is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.