December 14, 20169 yr @dolamite The 10th man does not usually get treated well around here... I know that well. That's why I typically don't post in these threads anymore. :lol:
December 14, 20169 yr How many thousands of thousands of people would need to be in on it for something like this to be staged? Every single person in the town, all the first responders, all the news station employees, all the immediate and extended families of the victims. All the people in the legal field that had a hand in the case....It makes zero logical sense, and there is absolutely no chance that this was staged.
December 14, 20169 yr How many thousands of thousands of people would need to be in on it for something like this to be staged? Every single person in the town, all the first responders, all the news station employees, all the immediate and extended families of the victims. All the people in the legal field that had a hand in the case....It makes zero logical sense, and there is absolutely no chance that this was staged. Don't forget all the extras who responded to an open casting call and lined up behind a sign that said "crisis actors" the day the government was staging a very secretive and elaborate hoax. I wonder if there was a folding canvas chair with "Hoax Director" screen printed on it.
December 14, 20169 yr In talking with someone who was in the military for many years and involved in many black ops projects he says that many of these events happen, but they are "drills" that end up going "live". Whether it for training or other purposes who knows but he was firm in his belief that live drills are carried out all the time and innocent people have lost their lives. With all due respect dolomite, your boy might be a great dude and may have made sacrifices for his country (assuming he was in some sort of military unit)...but on this particular topic his talking points that you repeat here are just shear lunacy.
December 14, 20169 yr With what I said above...I am not beyond a good conspiracy theory myself...heck, even I wonder more and more if we really did go to the moon...but the thing that keeps coming back is that, even if you could pull something like that off with just two people...well you know the old saying, if more than one person knows then it's not a secret. In my opinion, and I kind of alluded to this previously, it would take way more people to pull of a "fake" Sandy Hook type event than it would have taken to fake the moon landings 40+ years ago.
December 14, 20169 yr With what I said above...I am not beyond a good conspiracy theory myself...heck, even I wonder more and more if we really did go to the moon...but the thing that keeps coming back is that, even if you could pull something like that off with just two people...well you know the old saying, if more than one person knows then it's not a secret. In my opinion, and I kind of alluded to this previously, it would take way more people to pull of a "fake" Sandy Hook type event than it would have taken to fake the moon landings 40+ years ago. I'm definitely not saying it was "faked". I said people have made accusations that it could have been a drill or "live exercise" that obviously involved real people, The crisis actor aspect is to give more control over the event and place key people in key positions (for news interviews, etc.). I think "fake" is a horrible term to use for this atrocity and one reason people get so offended when conspiracy people talk about Sandy Hook. It wasn't fake. Shady? Yes, Fake? No. There's just a lot of evidence out there that would suggest this was some type of exercise (although there was likely a significant loss of life).
December 14, 20169 yr With all due respect dolomite, your boy might be a great dude and may have made sacrifices for his country (assuming he was in some sort of military unit)...but on this particular topic his talking points that you repeat here are just shear lunacy. This guy is still contracted by the military but has never really discussed what it is he does. From speaking with him it appears he works on obscure programs or units that look at unconventional methods. Some of the individuals he claims to have worked with are Colonel John B. Alexander and Colonel Jim Channon. Channon may sound familiar as Jeff Bridges character in "Men who stare at goats". From what I've read and researched these guys were into some far out stuff and studied and implemented non traditional strategies and measures. Channon himself was into a lot of "New Age" type ideas and had dreams of "warrior mind training" and developing super soldiers and super weapons. One of the things my contact mentioned was sound weapon technology that uses frequency and sound as a weapon or mind control technique. This is something that Channon and those like him have been working to develop for a while and is said to be very effective. Sound technology now exists that could cripple entire infantry units using only sound wave and frequency devices. If you research these guys you will uncover some of the strange things they have worked on and it's some pretty wild stuff. Apparently in talking with them and others he says he has learned of many of these simulations or "live events" that take place. He is convinced that this occurs, and he is much more connected than I will ever be. I just enjoy hearing the stories.
December 14, 20169 yr And again..... So everybody see's. Just because I look at things from different perspectives don't make me "crazy" or a "conspiracy nut". I'll admit I love researching quirky or off the wall things, to me it is more enjoyable than reading boring information or things that I do not enjoy. Also, just because I interject on occasions and discuss conspiracies doesn't mean I'm a dead set believer in any one. For Sandy Hook, I really don't know how I feel or what I believe. However, I do know there are still many questions that need to be answered and just because I point out some things or look at some things from outside the box or different perspective doesn't mean I'm "crazy" or whatever you all accuse me of. I personally feel we should always look at every angle or possible detail no matter the situation and conspiracies are no different. It is certainly okay to dismiss conspiracies but you're doing yourself an injustice if you do not look at every possible scenario. Just because it isn't probable or likely doesn't make something impossible. I agree 100% with you, I also agree with a later comment that says people like you who comment aren't necessarily treated very well. I get that because I back off posts frequently. With Sandy Hook the common thread between conspiracy theorists and others is that something just doesn't seem quite right…oh and by the way we have these coincidental events that concur. I'm good with people thinking there's no way Sandy Hook was a hoax…what I would challenge everyone to do is not forget that the government, our government, irrespective of D / R, is capable of some very bad things…..and to believe that they wouldn't do very bad things against their own people is to be led like sheep
December 14, 20169 yr In regards to the correlation between FEMA drills, terror drills, or other exercises around the world that were speculated to "go live". This article does a good job of explaining planned drills that have had tragic events happen at the same time, coincidentally or not. Terror Drills Gone Live Among the events discussed are 9/11, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Va. Tech, OKC bombing, and London subway bombing. It's hard for me to believe this is all just one big coincidence. One time, yeah. Two times, ahh maybe. More than dozens of times?
December 14, 20169 yr In regards to the correlation between FEMA drills, terror drills, or other exercises around the world that were speculated to "go live". This article does a good job of explaining planned drills that have had tragic events happen at the same time, coincidentally or not. Terror Drills Gone Live Among the events discussed are 9/11, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Va. Tech, OKC bombing, and London subway bombing. It's hard for me to believe this is all just one big coincidence. One time, yeah. Two times, ahh maybe. More than dozens of times? You're right. Evil people don't exist. It's all just government training gone wrong.
December 14, 20169 yr @dolamite The 10th man does not usually get treated well around here... I agree 100% with you, I also agree with a later comment that says people like you who comment aren't necessarily treated very well. I get that because I back off posts frequently. With Sandy Hook the common thread between conspiracy theorists and others is that something just doesn't seem quite right…oh and by the way we have these coincidental events that concur. I'm good with people thinking there's no way Sandy Hook was a hoax…what I would challenge everyone to do is not forget that the government, our government, irrespective of D / R, is capable of some very bad things…..and to believe that they wouldn't do very bad things against their own people is to be led like sheep Oh, come on. I apologize if most come off as dismissive, but the insinuation here is that virtually every single event described was the work of our government. Hiring out 1,000s of people to dupe the public into thinking these tragedies happened the way they unfolded, because???? Over the course of time we are talking 100,000+ people, and nobody ever blows the whistle? I have read through some of the things provided, I encourage everyone to read the article I posted on the former conspiracy theory guy that lost his child in Newtown.
December 14, 20169 yr Oh, come on. I apologize if most come off as dismissive, but the insinuation here is that virtually every single event described was the work of our government. Hiring out 1,000s of people to dupe the public into thinking these tragedies happened the way they unfolded, because???? Over the course of time we are talking 100,000+ people, and nobody ever blows the whistle? I have read through some of the things provided, I encourage everyone to read the article I posted on the former conspiracy theory guy that lost his child in Newtown. Your last paragraph and that article are what get me boiling every time about these theorists. (Not meaning you Dolamite but the sites you share make me upset) For those who say, "I just have questions and doubts," that's fine. But for these characters who show up in the lives of the victim's families and spread their paranoia insanity, that's crossing the line IMO.
December 14, 20169 yr Oh, come on. I apologize if most come off as dismissive, but the insinuation here is that virtually every single event described was the work of our government. Hiring out 1,000s of people to dupe the public into thinking these tragedies happened the way they unfolded, because???? Over the course of time we are talking 100,000+ people, and nobody ever blows the whistle? I have read through some of the things provided, I encourage everyone to read the article I posted on the former conspiracy theory guy that lost his child in Newtown. There's also quite a few articles debunking these conspiracy/hoax claims. I googled several. I read some and they go in detail, taking all the hoax claims one by one and explaining how they are totally off base and wrong. It also appears that many of the pitiful parents who lost children have been harassed and stalked by the hoax believers. That's really sad imo.
December 14, 20169 yr How many thousands of thousands of people would need to be in on it for something like this to be staged? Every single person in the town, all the first responders, all the news station employees, all the immediate and extended families of the victims. All the people in the legal field that had a hand in the case....It makes zero logical sense, and there is absolutely no chance that this was staged. So you're saying there's a chance........
December 14, 20169 yr You're right. Evil people don't exist. It's all just government training gone wrong. Where do you guys even come up with this stuff? :lol: Because I definitely said there's no such thing as evil people. Obviously anyone who would carry something out such as this is evil. Unfortunately if you all only knew what some of those in power got into or the things they believe. The whole Clinton/Podesta "pizza gate" and "spirit cooking" stuff should tell you all you need to know. Might also be a good idea to check out Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, Molech, Baal worship, etc. A lot of our elites and those in power are into some shady things and have some terrifying belief systems. Those are the true evil ones in my opinion, those that deceive others. But of course, evil exists, as does good, there has to be a duality. You cannot have good without bad you cannot have bad without good. Of course lone wolves and lone attackers can commit these evil atrocities and have committed atrocities throughout the years. However, some of these events have major question marks. Some say events such as OKC bombing and 9/11 were shown to us before hand, a practice known as sigil magic. You can look at old US currency that depicted the OKC bombing and 9/11 attacks before they happened. That would take some planning if true, whether it is or not, who knows? But I would suggest for all of you to research this and look at the similarities in the US currency at the time before these events. In case you are intrigued by this, our current currency depicts what looks like a nuclear warhead making a water impact, and also depicts an urban area such as New York being consumed by tsunami waves.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.