Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook - A Hoax?

Featured Replies

Where do you guys even come up with this stuff? :lol:

 

Because I definitely said there's no such thing as evil people. Obviously anyone who would carry something out such as this is evil.

 

 

 

Unfortunately if you all only knew what some of those in power got into or the things they believe. The whole Clinton/Podesta "pizza gate" and "spirit cooking" stuff should tell you all you need to know.

 

 

Might also be a good idea to check out Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg Group, Molech, Baal worship, etc. A lot of our elites and those in power are into some shady things and have some terrifying belief systems. Those are the true evil ones in my opinion, those that deceive others.

 

 

But of course, evil exists, as does good, there has to be a duality. You cannot have good without bad you cannot have bad without good. Of course lone wolves and lone attackers can commit these evil atrocities and have committed atrocities throughout the years. However, some of these events have major question marks.

 

 

Some say events such as OKC bombing and 9/11 were shown to us before hand, a practice known as sigil magic. You can look at old US currency that depicted the OKC bombing and 9/11 attacks before they happened. That would take some planning if true, whether it is or not, who knows? But I would suggest for all of you to research this and look at the similarities in the US currency at the time before these events. In case you are intrigued by this, our current currency depicts what looks like a nuclear warhead making a water impact, and also depicts an urban area such as New York being consumed by tsunami waves.

 

You're pretty much saying that every national tragedy was either staged or perpetrated by the US government. You don't see how absurdly ridiculous that sounds?

  • Replies 158
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone is crazy or stupid for having doubts about how the events unfolded or how things were reported.

 

I can't say the same for those that think these events are truly 100% hoax. You can't even tell someone in your office about a pregnancy without people finding out in 10 minutes. Staging these events with 1000s of people to keep their mouth shut is impossible.

You're pretty much saying that every national tragedy was either staged or perpetrated by the US government. You don't see how absurdly ridiculous that sounds?

 

When did I say that every national tragedy was staged? I've never said that once.

 

 

In fact I guess you must have missed the two or three different posts I made that clearly explained my intention. I'm not on here trying to say anything. What I am trying to do is something that people should do more often, and that's look at every side of the equation instead of just trying to grill people because you feel they are "so wrong!!!"

 

All I've posted here is some information in which I have said, this is what some people speculate. It's up to you guys to decide how you feel and clearly you feel it is BS. As I've stated numerous times in this thread, it may be BS, because I have no idea how I feel about the situation (and other similar acts). REPEAT, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL ABOUT THESE SITUATIONS!

 

But for you to always imply I'm saying this, I'm saying that, I'm making this accusation, or that accusation....

 

I'm not! I'm just trying to point out some things, the same way you all have clearly pointed out logical facts as if why this is not so. The thread is Sandy Hook - A Hoax? We have almost 100 posts telling us why it's not, I figured we needed another perspective. Apparently that still isn't popular around here and again why I usually don't post on these threads and why yesterday was first time I had been on here in months.

No way its a hoax!

 

No way they told us the whole story either.

 

There are some legit questions that have never been answered.

No way its a hoax!

 

No way they told us the whole story either.

 

There are some legit questions that have never been answered.

 

What questions?? And more importantly, what is gained by not answering those "questions".

I never implied any such thing. My comment was that the government should not be given a pass in doing bad things to their people. Oh, and don't be a sheep...

I never implied any such thing. My comment was that the government should not be given a pass in doing bad things to their people. Oh, and don't be a sheep...
What evidence do you have that our government would do anything remotely close to this horrific to it's own citizens?

So...one theory is that there was a FEMA active shooter drill going on, and somehow it got "out of control" and went live? Heck, I don't even understand that one.:idunno: And another theory is that it didn't happen at all and many of the interviewees are actors and this whole thing was staged? I mean, those two theories are almost polar opposites of each other.

What evidence do you have that our government would do anything remotely close to this horrific to it's own citizens?

 

Waco

Waco

 

Hummmmm...I don't think a Sandy Hook "hoax" theory and Waco are anywhere near the same. And lets be honest here, David Koresh was a whackjob who brought much of what happened upon himself and his "followers"...not that there weren't mistakes made by Janet Reno and the government.

Hummmmm...I don't think a Sandy Hook "hoax" theory and Waco are anywhere near the same. And lets be honest here, David Koresh was a whackjob who brought much of what happened upon himself and his "followers"...not that there weren't mistakes made by Janet Reno and the government.

I'm not comparing. Just giving an example.

I'm not comparing. Just giving an example.

 

But I don't think the government killed those people "purposefully" at Waco. I think that's kind of where the theme was going.

So...one theory is that there was a FEMA active shooter drill going on, and somehow it got "out of control" and went live? Heck, I don't even understand that one.:idunno: And another theory is that it didn't happen at all and many of the interviewees are actors and this whole thing was staged? I mean, those two theories are almost polar opposites of each other.

 

The presence of crisis actors doesn't mean an entire event was staged, see Orlando nightclub, Boston bombing and other events. However, conspiracy theorists say that these actors are used for interviews or other purposes to help control the narrative or story line. A rattled, real life witness is not as controllable as someone who has been groomed to answer certain questions and portray certain narratives. That is the main reason people speculate these "actors" are used, to make the interviews more professional in realistic (although you would think actual witnesses would do this much better).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.