Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook - A Hoax?

Featured Replies

Anyone believe Sandy Hook was a hoax? People making such claims are still in the news.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 158
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am slways down for a good conspiracy, but this was always one that I had a hard time believing.

There's no way it could be a hoax in my opinion. Imagine the logistics of pulling something like that off. And how many people would be involved.

I haven't found a conspiracy theory I believe yet so I'm sure as heck not starting with this one.

No way in my opinion. Like said before, the logistics alone make it near impossible. What about all those parents? With today's technology it'd be a snap to look up he poor childrens pictures and track down wether they're alive or deceased. No way it's a hoax

Not a hoax, but the media did spread a lot of false info about it....

  • Author
Not a hoax, but the media did spread a lot of false info about it....

 

Such as?

No doubt mountain ref is going to have something for us on Sandy Hook.

You all must be drinking tap water. You know the government puts mind control chemicals in it so you all will believe these false flag events designed to allow the globalists to take away your freedom.

 

Not me, though. I have a special water filter recommended by Alex Jones himself. I can see these things clearly now...

I've never understood how anyone thought a hoax like this could be pulled off, no way it's a hoax. It's a nightmare, not a hoax.

That's the story that inspired the thread. I'm shocked people still believe this.

"People" is a loose term. There are a handful of people that will believe in any crazy idea that is brought forward. When I hear "People" I think of a broad number, not a few scattered individuals in a country of nearly 400 million people.

 

There are some that truly believe all political leaders are "lizard people", they have as much credence as the Sandy Hook Hoax folks do.

The moon landings would be easier to hoax than this event, IMO, and you know how many people say it would be/was impossible to hoax the moon landings, so there you go.

People who believe that are stupid. End of story.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.