Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook - A Hoax?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 158
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With all due respect, dolamite, this is crazy talk. Crisis actors?

 

So your theory is that all of these events were training exercises gone wrong? You can find what ever narrative you want to support your skepticism. For every inkling of evidence to support Sandy Hook or other national tragedy being staged, there is about 5,000,000 times the evidence that would say it is not.

 

Of course, but there are still questions that need answers.

 

 

In many of these high profile acts of terrorism (Orlando nightclub shooting, etc.) there have been people interviewed who have active IMDb pages or are known actors. Often times they will use the same ones.

 

 

Another thing I failed to mention was that there were port-a-potties, tables, and other amenities set up in the parking lot of the school on that day as if there was something special going on that day. Again there were giant signs and other things that stated, sign ups here, etc.

 

 

And again I think you all often read me wrong when I get involved in these threads and that's why I try not to post in many of them. Yes, I may be intrigued by all types of conspiracy theories and yes I know much of the population on here despises the notion of conspiracy. However, my background, experience, etc. has developed me to think in a way that is much different than most and I often look at issues from numerous perspectives. I don't believe in every conspiracy and I'm not sure how much I even believe in the Sandy Hook. But, my job is to be objective and look at things from different perspectives, and I incorporate this into other aspects of my life. I usually always try to look at both sides of an equation so for conspiracies it's no different. Why you guys usually look at only why's it's not possible, I will look at why it is as well as why it may not be.

 

In that sense if you look at some of this stuff and question it with an open mind it may not be as far out as you think. I am currently at work but will try to post some stuff when I get home.

Why wouldn't the fifth estate run with these "guy in camo and black" narratives? Let me guess, the media is in on it as well.

 

Well the media, and actually every broadcasting station (or every channel on TV) is controlled by the same 4-5 companies and even those are typically under the control of one primary entity. As shown through this past election, many news networks are biased and agenda driven. You could argue in some cases it is often scripted as well.

 

I once had somebody tell me, if you want actual American news then watch BBC or Al-Jazeera because you'll know more about whats going on in our own country than watching any of our networks.

And again.....

 

So everybody see's. Just because I look at things from different perspectives don't make me "crazy" or a "conspiracy nut". I'll admit I love researching quirky or off the wall things, to me it is more enjoyable than reading boring information or things that I do not enjoy. Also, just because I interject on occasions and discuss conspiracies doesn't mean I'm a dead set believer in any one.

 

For Sandy Hook, I really don't know how I feel or what I believe. However, I do know there are still many questions that need to be answered and just because I point out some things or look at some things from outside the box or different perspective doesn't mean I'm "crazy" or whatever you all accuse me of. I personally feel we should always look at every angle or possible detail no matter the situation and conspiracies are no different. It is certainly okay to dismiss conspiracies but you're doing yourself an injustice if you do not look at every possible scenario. Just because it isn't probable or likely doesn't make something impossible.

Of course, but there are still questions that need answers.

 

 

In many of these high profile acts of terrorism (Orlando nightclub shooting, etc.) there have been people interviewed who have active IMDb pages or are known actors. Often times they will use the same ones.

 

 

Another thing I failed to mention was that there were port-a-potties, tables, and other amenities set up in the parking lot of the school on that day as if there was something special going on that day. Again there were giant signs and other things that stated, sign ups here, etc.

 

 

And again I think you all often read me wrong when I get involved in these threads and that's why I try not to post in many of them. Yes, I may be intrigued by all types of conspiracy theories and yes I know much of the population on here despises the notion of conspiracy. However, my background, experience, etc. has developed me to think in a way that is much different than most and I often look at issues from numerous perspectives. I don't believe in every conspiracy and I'm not sure how much I even believe in the Sandy Hook. But, my job is to be objective and look at things from different perspectives, and I incorporate this into other aspects of my life. I usually always try to look at both sides of an equation so for conspiracies it's no different. Why you guys usually look at only why's it's not possible, I will look at why it is as well as why it may not be.

 

In that sense if you look at some of this stuff and question it with an open mind it may not be as far out as you think. I am currently at work but will try to post some stuff when I get home.

I don't doubt that some conspiracies have legitimacy. Just not ones that would require the coordination of activities to the degree described. We are talking 1,000s of people would be in on these things. And not one person ever squeals, goes rogue, etc.?

Well the media, and actually every broadcasting station (or every channel on TV) is controlled by the same 4-5 companies and even those are typically under the control of one primary entity. As shown through this past election, many news networks are biased and agenda driven. You could argue in some cases it is often scripted as well.

 

I once had somebody tell me, if you want actual American news then watch BBC or Al-Jazeera because you'll know more about whats going on in our own country than watching any of our networks.

 

While a centralized power structure exists, it is not Orwellian to the level you describe.

And again.....

 

So everybody see's. Just because I look at things from different perspectives don't make me "crazy" or a "conspiracy nut". I'll admit I love researching quirky or off the wall things, to me it is more enjoyable than reading boring information or things that I do not enjoy. Also, just because I interject on occasions and discuss conspiracies doesn't mean I'm a dead set believer in any one.

 

For Sandy Hook, I really don't know how I feel or what I believe. However, I do know there are still many questions that need to be answered and just because I point out some things or look at some things from outside the box or different perspective doesn't mean I'm "crazy" or whatever you all accuse me of. I personally feel we should always look at every angle or possible detail no matter the situation and conspiracies are no different. It is certainly okay to dismiss conspiracies but you're doing yourself an injustice if you do not look at every possible scenario. Just because it isn't probable or likely doesn't make something impossible.

True. I can jump out of an airplane without a parachute and live. Not impossible.

The problem with conspiracy theory guy is that everything is a conspiracy theory. I like a good conspiracy myself, but the narrative gets lost when each day is another one.

The problem with conspiracy theory guy is that everything is a conspiracy theory. I like a good conspiracy myself, but the narrative gets lost when each day is another one.

 

True.

 

 

BUT, some of these events have some major questions that need answers. I don't think it's wrong to ponder some of these things and try to put the pieces together although sometimes the pieces don't even belong to the puzzle.

I'm trying to find the shortest video clips but this one shows some of the arguments conspiracy theorists have for it being a FEMA drill.

 

https://youtu.be/G6yaEscUY2M

and for me this was always the most intriguing piece. Emily Parker is one of the most recognizable victims in this event and this is supposedly her dad shortly after finding out he just lost his daughter. This is so cringe worthy and something doesn't smell right about this and this video even suggests he can be heard or saw saying "I feel terrible supporting this".

 

Supporting what?

 

 

https://youtu.be/V8QGNoClJ5I

This is the full Parker video where it appears he gets into character or changes his emotions in an instant.

 

I am masters educated through UK in social work and I work as an out patient therapist in mental health. I have been trained to read people and observe cues and body language. I see grief every day, I have learned to read emotions and feelings and this screams forced to me. I've never had a grieving client act this way in my office.

 

 

https://youtu.be/hOP0Cz4i95s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.