Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PreGame at Bengal Maniac's on 12/18 - Steelers/Bengals

Featured Replies

  • Author
I sent him your info via text.

 

 

Thanks you're the best

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Hellbird @futurecoach

 

How about it this Sunday?

 

With it being moved to 1, I don't think I will make it to the pregame festivities. If you all do anything after it though, let me know.

With it being moved to 1, I don't think I will make it to the pregame festivities. If you all do anything after it though, let me know.

 

After 6 hours of drinking and all that emotion I am either going to sleep or hang out with a freak in the bed.

 

Maybe next time fc.

TMI

 

You of all people pointing that out... :rolleyes::no::rolleyes:

After 6 hours of drinking and all that emotion I am either going to sleep or hang out with a freak in the bed.

 

Maybe next time fc.

 

:stop: :no:

:stop: :no:

 

How about you @UKMustangFan

 

Any chance you can make it to the party?

How about you @UKMustangFan

 

Any chance you can make it to the party?

 

That's a negative. I'll be at BB&T Arena cheering on the Norse.

After 6 hours of drinking and all that emotion I am either going to sleep or hang out with a freak in the bed.

 

Maybe next time fc.

 

This guy...

With it being moved to 1, I don't think I will make it to the pregame festivities. If you all do anything after it though, let me know.

I'm going to stay where it's nice and warm and watch from the comfort of my couch. Have fun though and BM thanks for the annual pre game festivities. Maybe next season if the Bengals are actually in the hunt.

Maybe Mike Nugent will be there. He's available.

Maybe Mike Nugent will be there. He's available.
He'll miss the turn, wide left.
I'm going to stay where it's nice and warm and watch from the comfort of my couch. Have fun though and BM thanks for the annual pre game festivities. Maybe next season if the Bengals are actually in the hunt.

 

That would be great @Hellbird

 

I am sure everyone would like to meet you and then they would all realize what a terrific guy you are - mostly thanks to your wife - but still. :)

I also came in the category of not being able to go to this gathering once the game got switched to 1pm. I have church and brunch plans with my son and his wife for his birthday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.