Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PreGame at Bengal Maniac's on 12/18 - Steelers/Bengals

Featured Replies

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't doubt you could pull it off. I just expect you to have learned by now at your age. #experiencematters

 

Thanks la, that means a lot.

 

And if I am going to do something crazy at a Bengals game it will be wearing a Bengals themed Predator Helmet. One of my buddies at the gym makes them and they Rock!

 

The only problem is he is a near professional bodybuilder and I am... well, I am 48. LOL

 

So in Predator terms you would have the muscular one and the sickly looking one (me). :)

If ^that dude is the same guy who sat behind me last year, he's not welcome in my truck if he's your partner. That drunk motherscratcher can trot his own self to the stadium.

If ^that dude is the same guy who sat behind me last year, he's not welcome in my truck if he's your partner. That drunk motherscratcher can trot his own self to the stadium.

 

Oh are you going to be surprised who gets in the truck with me. I have been working on my presentation and I have it down!

Oh are you going to be surprised who gets in the truck with me. I have been working on my presentation and I have it down!
Mike Nugent?
Mike Nugent?

 

Mitchell.

Mike Nugent?

 

You can thank me later.

  • Author
Mike Nugent?

 

 

Hope so, I need some additional signed stuff for the "cave"

Hope so, I need some additional signed stuff for the "cave"

 

I was going to bring a former pro football player with me but he has a family obligation.

Thanks la, that means a lot.

 

And if I am going to do something crazy at a Bengals game it will be wearing a Bengals themed Predator Helmet. One of my buddies at the gym makes them and they Rock!

 

The only problem is he is a near professional bodybuilder and I am... well, I am 48. LOL

 

So in Predator terms you would have the muscular one and the sickly looking one (me). :)

 

Lol I can get you a loaner helmet that is my buddy I grew up with him.

Lol I can get you a loaner helmet that is my buddy I grew up with him.

 

I am good, I have a special invite to come over to his crib and see how the whole process works.

I am good, I have a special invite to come over to his crib and see how the whole process works.

 

Yea fun stuff. He stays busy with making that stuff.

Yea fun stuff. He stays busy with making that stuff.

 

I know, we talk about it at least once a month.

this doesn't have anything to do with riding motorcycles through Walmart does it?

Hope so, I need some additional signed stuff for the "cave"

 

Is your house going to be hot because me and my son will probably have 10 layers of clothes on lol plus are coveralls will be in the car.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.