Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PreGame at Bengal Maniac's on 12/18 - Steelers/Bengals

Featured Replies

The lovely lady and I will be hosting a Pregame party before the Bengals/Steelers game on Sunday 12/18. We will be ready for everyone at 10:00. If we leave here at noon we can easily be in our seats by 12:45 by parking in the garage in Covington and walking the bridge. Parking is $5. Sometimes they spike prices for Steelers games for parking but they did not last year.

 

We will have plenty of food (chili, soup, sandwiches, etc) and refreshments. Please bring your own booze if you want something besides Coors Light. Soft drinks, water sweet tea will be provided.

 

We need a number on who is attending and how many. I will PM you my address and phone # once you confirm you are coming. Just Reply to the thread you are attending and how many. You don't have to be going to the game to join us.

 

I live in Covington with a great view of the city and a Bengals man cave and have plenty of room. The Ru and a guest are coming. Spindoc is also and the lawildcats say they are, Deuce I hear is going to drop by, hopefully many more.

 

Who Dey!!!!

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there with my 2 boys and bringing Ru and possibly another with him. I'll let him answer to that.

 

Looking forward to it

Really nice Bengal maniac , good job. I drove to cincy last weekend , dont know if I can make it again. Hate to miss being able to raz' Duece about the Vile Ville' .. LOL

you ever enjoy AmerAsia ? My good Lordy I LOVE that place , tons of craft beer , truly great Asian food. Its near heavenly .

My Dad and I will be there.

 

BM, what can I bring?

Would love to join you guys but I gotta get to the stadium early. I earned the Jungle Zone from the Eagles game so I'll bet setup there. Be nice to randomly meet any of you for a few seconds before you head into the game.

 

Beer vendor #879!

Would love to join you guys but I gotta get to the stadium early. I earned the Jungle Zone from the Eagles game so I'll bet setup there. Be nice to randomly meet any of you for a few seconds before you head into the game.

 

Beer vendor #879!

You have any clue what section you'll be in?
You have any clue what section you'll be in?

 

I am typically located in the South-Western corner of the endzone, basically the Bengals sideline, and the corner closest to the River.

 

Pregame I'll be working the Jungle Zone area. During game play I typically work that South Endzone (typically 154-158). Half time I find a spot close to there, but more towards 160. Basically in that corner the whole game, once it starts.

  • Author
My Dad and I will be there.

 

BM, what can I bring?

 

 

Nothing at all. Only if you want a special beverage. Great you are coming. Details will be PM'd to you soon.

I am typically located in the South-Western corner of the endzone, basically the Bengals sideline, and the corner closest to the River.

 

Pregame I'll be working the Jungle Zone area. During game play I typically work that South Endzone (typically 154-158). Half time I find a spot close to there, but more towards 160. Basically in that corner the whole game, once it starts.

We have tix in 150
  • Author
I am typically located in the South-Western corner of the endzone, basically the Bengals sideline, and the corner closest to the River.

 

Pregame I'll be working the Jungle Zone area. During game play I typically work that South Endzone (typically 154-158). Half time I find a spot close to there, but more towards 160. Basically in that corner the whole game, once it starts.

 

So I can holler MJ and you'll respond. 144 forever is where we are.

  • Author

Confirmed:

 

Guru - 2

Spindoc - 3

Deuce - 2

Footballforever74 - 2

lawildcat - 2

 

Great start, hoping for more

Edited by Bengal Maniac

Mr. Cat and I will be there! Can't wait!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.