Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PreGame at Bengal Maniac's on 12/18 - Steelers/Bengals

Featured Replies

  • Author
I also came in the category of not being able to go to this gathering once the game got switched to 1pm. I have church and brunch plans with my son and his wife for his birthday.

 

We have food and you can bring them. We can pray a couple of times if you need to.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have food and you can bring them. We can pray a couple of times if you need to.

 

I appreciate the thought, but all of this is happening where they live up near Mason. Going to their church. One thing that the NFL can't control in their flex scheduling is Mass times!:sssh:

I also came in the category of not being able to go to this gathering once the game got switched to 1pm. I have church and brunch plans with my son and his wife for his birthday.
Saturday night church for me.
Saturday night church for me.

 

b10df6d9bbb8aeec40f4efff884bf75c.jpg

[ATTACH]59521[/ATTACH]
Hey, I need to visit that church.:walk:
Hey, I need to visit that church.:walk:

 

Brothers and Sisters, please turn to the book of the prophet Franco chapter 12, verse 23. Today, we will learn about the Immaculate Reception.

Brothers and Sisters, please turn to the book of the prophet Franco chapter 12, verse 23. Today, we will learn about the Immaculate Reception.
It was a good day. Foiled the Devil and his Raider's plans.
It was a good day. Foiled the Devil and his Raider's plans.

 

Note the particular chapter and verse.

Note the particular chapter and verse.
I did. You are a sharp Rex indeed.

@theguru just texted me and said that if he can get lubricated enough prior to the game he's gonna paint up hoping to get on TV kinda like this:

 

b5b85f2f31020544211fb4b7a224fe55.jpg

@theguru just texted me and said that if he can get lubricated enough prior to the game he's gonna paint up hoping to get on TV kinda like this:

 

b5b85f2f31020544211fb4b7a224fe55.jpg

 

He's too old to be acting like this.

He's too old to be acting like this.
That's what the liquid courage does. Shaves years.
He's too old to be acting like this.

 

Tru dat @lawildcat

 

But @theguru is built a lot better than those two toothpicks.

@theguru just texted me and said that if he can get lubricated enough prior to the game he's gonna paint up hoping to get on TV kinda like this:

 

b5b85f2f31020544211fb4b7a224fe55.jpg

 

I was thinking about the game today, it is going to be too cold to drink a lot. Makes it dangerous and at my age I have to be careful. Besides, I am bringing a professional along with me, I don't think his wifey would approve. :)

What's scary is that "somebody" will attempt to go dressed like that.:wacky:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.