December 16, 20169 yr this doesn't have anything to do with riding motorcycles through Walmart does it? Actually the muscle heads are all friends.
December 16, 20169 yr Is your house going to be hot because me and my son will probably have 10 layers of clothes on lol plus are coveralls will be in the car.He has a terrific balcony
December 16, 20169 yr Author Is your house going to be hot because me and my son will probably have 10 layers of clothes on lol plus are coveralls will be in the car. You'll be fine my friend
December 17, 20169 yr Just saw this and will discuss with Mrs. C1 this evening. Was planning a big breakfast and church in the morning. I may be able to convince her we can do "gridiron church" at BMs...:lol2: I'll pm you @BengalManiac this evening with how convincing I was! :bunny: And thank you for opening up your home for what appears to be a cool gathering!!!
December 17, 20169 yr Just cleaned the burs out of the back of the truck from a recent hunting trip so my Bengal brethren in the back won't have a bur under their saddle before we even get to BMs crib
December 17, 20169 yr Just saw this and will discuss with Mrs. C1 this evening. Was planning a big breakfast and church in the morning. I may be able to convince her we can do "gridiron church" at BMs...:lol2: I'll pm you @BengalManiac this evening with how convincing I was! :bunny: And thank you for opening up your home for what appears to be a cool gathering!!! Do it! Go to Church two other times to make up for it.
December 17, 20169 yr Just cleaned the burs out of the back of the truck from a recent hunting trip so my Bengal brethren in the back won't have a bur under their saddle before we even get to BMs crib I just finished making plans for the pre-tailgate at my crib prior to the Real McCoy at BM's palatial estate.
December 17, 20169 yr When does this gathering end? Celebrating birth of Baby Jesus is always going to trump football ( Candlelight service is extraordinary )...however, if we go to 9a service I'm happy to join y'all for an hour before you guys depart to the stadium, just depends on timing!
December 18, 20169 yr Getting ready to head out. See everyone soon. Ill be right behind you Drive safe gentlemen. See you guys in a bit!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.