Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PreGame at Bengal Maniac's on 12/18 - Steelers/Bengals

Featured Replies

Confirmed:

 

Guru - 2

Spindoc -3

Foreverfootball74 -2

Deuce - 2

lawildcat - 2

nkubaseball19 -1

 

I have plenty more room.

 

This Shindig is going to be HOT!

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Confirmed:

Guru - 2

Spindoc -3

Foreverfootball74 -2

Deuce - 2

lawildcat - 2

nkubaseball19 -1

I have plenty more room.

 

I see I've moved down the list from earlier...

 

Guru - 2

Spindoc - 3

Deuce - 2

Footballforever74 - 2

lawildcat - 2

  • Author
I see I've moved down the list from earlier...

 

 

I can barely remember who is coming much less the order I place them.

I can barely remember who is coming much less the order I place them.

 

:lol2: Just giving you a hard time.

Confirmed:

 

Guru - 2

Spindoc -3

Foreverfootball74 -2

Deuce - 2

lawildcat - 2

nkubaseball19 -1

 

I have plenty more room.

 

Excited to finally meet @TheDeuce! I hear anything about a car blocking him in again...

Excited to finally meet @TheDeuce! I hear anything about a car blocking him in again...

 

Can't happen where I live now, thankfully.

  • Author
:lol2: Just giving you a hard time.

 

Deuce I sent you a PM with logistics and it bounced back. How can I get that info to you?

Deuce I sent you a PM with logistics and it bounced back. How can I get that info to you?

 

Really? Did it say my inbox was full?

  • Author
Really? Did it say my inbox was full?

It said you didn't give permission or something like that

It said you didn't give permission or something like that

 

I sent him your info via text.

It said you didn't give permission or something like that

 

The heck? :lol2:

Really? Did it say my inbox was full?

 

The heck? :lol2:

 

Do you want me to clean your box out @TheDeuce or did @lawildcat already take care of the problem?

Do you want me to clean your box out @TheDeuce or did @lawildcat already take care of the problem?

 

I sent Deuce a text with BM's info

I sent Deuce a text with BM's info

 

I read post 56.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.