Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PreGame at Bengal Maniac's on 12/18 - Steelers/Bengals

Featured Replies

We have tix in 150

 

So I can holler MJ and you'll respond. 144 forever is where we are.

 

Well if you guys happen to see #879 walking while walking in or during halftime, please feel free to introduce yourself. Be great to put a face with some BGP names.

 

I hope you guys all have fun at the pre-game and game.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would love to join you guys but I gotta get to the stadium early. I earned the Jungle Zone from the Eagles game so I'll bet setup there. Be nice to randomly meet any of you for a few seconds before you head into the game.

 

Beer vendor #879!

 

You have any clue what section you'll be in?

 

I am typically located in the South-Western corner of the endzone, basically the Bengals sideline, and the corner closest to the River.

 

Pregame I'll be working the Jungle Zone area. During game play I typically work that South Endzone (typically 154-158). Half time I find a spot close to there, but more towards 160. Basically in that corner the whole game, once it starts.

 

We have tix in 150

 

Well if you guys happen to see #879 walking while walking in or during halftime, please feel free to introduce yourself. Be great to put a face with some BGP names.

 

I hope you guys all have fun at the pre-game and game.

@spindoc I will introduce you to @MJAlltheWay24 when we walk in and I buy a couple of cold ones from him.

@spindoc I will introduce you to @MJAlltheWay24 when we walk in and I buy a couple of cold ones from him.
I'd consider it an honor.

Everyone this was a GREAT time last year!

 

I can't wait.

I know it's 10 days out, but the forecast looks like snow and 34 degrees for the high. That's some football weather right there. It'll be coveralls for me.

Everyone this was a GREAT time last year!

 

I can't wait.

 

It's going to be especially great for @spindoc and me. :banana:

I know it's 10 days out, but the forecast looks like snow and 34 degrees for the high. That's some football weather right there. It'll be coveralls for me.

 

Was just thinking a little while ago I need to make a trip to Cabela's because I definitely do not have gear for that kind of weather.

It's going to be especially great for @spindoc and me. :banana:

 

You know this game is going to be the Bengals' Super Bowl, I think we are going to win.

It's going to be especially great for @spindoc and me. :banana:

 

Because?

You know this game is going to be the Bengals' Super Bowl, I think we are going to win.

 

It will be a blast regardless. I'm looking forward to it.

I know it's 10 days out, but the forecast looks like snow and 34 degrees for the high. That's some football weather right there. It'll be coveralls for me.

 

Good thing we have a shotgun, a rifle, two handguns and a four wheel drive!

It's going to be especially great for @spindoc and me. :banana:
Well, we can hope. AJ will be back. And Mike Mitchell will still be there.:lol2:
Because?

 

The Steelers are going to win, obviously.

It will be a blast regardless. I'm looking forward to it.

 

Amen Brother @TheDeuce

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.