Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PreGame at Bengal Maniac's on 12/18 - Steelers/Bengals

Featured Replies

Good thing we have a shotgun, a rifle, two handguns and a four wheel drive!
Parking passes. We don't need no stinking parking passes!
  • Replies 118
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Steelers are going to win, obviously.

 

Oh yeah, I forgot there was a football game that day. Obviously!

Oh yeah, I forgot there was a football game that day. Obviously!

 

It's the little things.

Oh yeah, I forgot there was a football game that day. Obviously!

 

I got an email from the Bengals a couple of hours ago, there are tickets available, you and your subordinate want to go?

Parking passes. We don't need no stinking parking passes!

 

Easy Hank, we are parking at the Courthouse.

I got an email from the Bengals a couple of hours ago, there are tickets available, you and your subordinate want to go?

 

Are you buying?

I will not be going to the game (unless something changes) but I am in for the pregame! Just myself right now.

I will not be going to the game (unless something changes) but I am in for the pregame! Just myself right now.
Sweet. My favorite scramble partner in the house.
Come on, that will cost just as much as two tickets!

 

Weren't a fan of Math Class?

Weren't a fan of Math Class?

 

I skipped Math class for Sarcasm class.

I skipped Math class for Sarcasm class.

 

Masters Degree I hear...

  • Author

Confirmed:

 

Guru - 2

Spindoc -3

Foreverfootball74 -2

Deuce - 2

lawildcat - 2

nkubaseball19 -1

 

I have plenty more room.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.