Estill at Bellevue

ESTILL FAN

That seems to be the trend here, small county hard to keep that steady flow of skill players . This years team is mostly soph. on both sides of the ball. 8th grade has a good crop coming up, I believe we'll keep getting stronger the next few years. Just got to ride the waves up and down.

I LOVED that double wing stuff myself. I think Estill Will have a WHALE of a team in the next 2 years if Mike Jones will hang in there. I don't think he is in danger of losing his job. The guy they named the field after never had any big success, he was just able to stay there long enough. Good luck to the 'NEERS all season, and hang in Mike.:thumb:

I LOVED that double wing stuff myself. I think Estill Will have a WHALE of a team in the next 2 years if Mike Jones will hang in there. I don't think he is in danger of losing his job. The guy they named the field after never had any big success, he was just able to stay there long enough. Good luck to the 'NEERS all season, and hang in Mike.:thumb:

No he is in no danger of losing his job. They (Admin) do not care there. He is a hometown boy and he could lose every game for the next 10 years and he would be all right. :rolleyes:

The name of the guy they named the field after is HOOVER NIECE. He's a very well respected Coach around here.