Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elder 21 Highlands 18

Featured Replies

The thing that makes me mad is that they weren't forced......:madman: :madman:
Gotta admit though, the play calling was predictable. Still, the Birds could have pulled this one off.
  • Replies 192
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was trying to dry out my mechanisms...and self. And then had to field a phone call from someone.;)
Hmmm, wonder who cause I know it wasn't me.
Gotta admit though, the play calling was predictable. Still, the Birds could have pulled this one off.

Always is..............:confused:

The thing that makes me mad is that they weren't forced......:madman: :madman:
True. They were just mental mistakes.
Darius Ashley, he had 3 TD's against Huber Heights Wayne

 

My bad. I thought you were talking about a kid from Louisville St X.

 

Ashley is a Junior.

Anyone listen to the 1050 Radio Broadcast? I was wondering where they got there information from, or if they even watched last week's game?

My bad. I thought you were talking about a kid from Louisville St X.

 

Ashley is a Junior.

 

 

I was. Duece Finch. Supposed to be pretty good as well.

Anyone listen to the 1050 Radio Broadcast? I was wondering where they got there information from, or if they even watched last week's game?

 

They were wondering why a PI was called when the ball was "obviously uncatchable."

My bad. I thought you were talking about a kid from Louisville St X.

 

Ashley is a Junior.

That was my mistake....You are right.:thumb:

Gotta admit though, the play calling was predictable. Still, the Birds could have pulled this one off.

Predictable wasn't the word. It was almost comical over where we were standing, because someone of the six people almost every play called what was being ran. Yeah i know, were not the ones calling the shots and i'm sure i will get beat up about it. But you can't have your QB have a 40 plus yard gain and then come back the very next play and run the same thing. That might work against your Dixie's and Conner but not Elder. I don't know about you, but it would have been nice to have Josh Conner in the game to have the extra threat. Yeah i know Coach Sheilds use to always tell us. You made your bed, now you have to lie in it.

Who calls the plays for HHS? Dale?

Anyone listen to the 1050 Radio Broadcast? I was wondering where they got there information from, or if they even watched last week's game?
I have to say something about those guys on 1050. I know they are Elder guys, but they were very complimentary of the Birds and not "homer"-ish at all in the post-game that I listened to.
They were wondering why a PI was called when the ball was "obviously uncatchable."

 

They also said the 2 most conditioned teams in NKY are HHS and Beechwood, because they train year round. Well all good programs do. At least they got one team right but obviously they weren't allowed out last week! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say something about those guys on 1050. I know they are Elder guys, but they were very complimentary of the Birds and not "homer"-ish at all in the post-game that I listened to.

 

I did hear them complaining about the clock. What was the issue?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.