Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elder 21 Highlands 18

Featured Replies

Their conference won't be friendly to them and I see them maybe getting upset once. OH is not KY playoffs. It's a lot harder to get in. I remember Elder teams going 8-2 and not getting in.

 

You are correct about OH playoffs being harder than KY. HSSRB is 100% correct though that Elder will pick up a lot of Harbin points due to having victories over two teams that will most likely win a few games this year.

  • Replies 192
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are correct about OH playoffs being harder than KY. HSSRB is 100% correct though that Elder will pick up a lot of Harbin points due to having victories over two teams that will most likely win a few games this year.

 

HSSRB is probably right. I just can picture Elder losing a few in conference and maybe the annual Oak Hills game or something, if they are playing this year. Elder is Elder there good but I don't think they are that great this year. I haven't been following high school as much as I used too. Is it true Elder had a losing year last year or was that a false rumor I read somewhere.. almost hard to believe. In any case, their off to a good start this year.

Heard that Highlands outgained Elder 285 to 187. You be the judge on who beat who up and down the field. Turnovers killed us!!!!! I disagree with running a QB draw on 1st and 5 on the 5 after a huge fumble. Give it to one of your runningbacks. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that's why i'm not a coach. Great game by the Birds tonignt and not one time did anybody give up. What a difference a year makes

I thought the sophomore running back at X was even better than Anderson and pushing for a lot of time?

You are right about that, he is already getting looked at by Miami (FL), FSU, and ND. He is supposed to be unreal.

Don't worry. Come playoff time, we'll be glad to do the honors. :thumb:

 

:banana: :sssh:

 

-CardinalsFan

Please do!!!
You are right about that, he is already getting looked at by Miami (FL), FSU, and ND. He is supposed to be unreal.

 

Name?

You are right about that, he is already getting looked at by Miami (FL), FSU, and ND. He is supposed to be unreal.

 

I thought Anderson was going to West Virginia thats a pretty decent school.

I thought Anderson was going to West Virginia thats a pretty decent school.

Yes, but this kid is only a Soph or JR.

Heard that Highlands outgained Elder 285 to 187. You be the judge on who beat who up and down the field. Turnovers killed us!!!!! I disagree with running a QB draw on 1st and 5 on the 5 after a huge fumble. Give it to one of your runningbacks. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that's why i'm not a coach. Great game by the Birds tonignt and not one time did anybody give up. What a difference a year makes
We definitely outplayed them in every aspect, but special teams. The two dropped punts cost us dearly. If we would have played mistake-free football, we would have beaten them -- badly!
We definitrly outplayed them in every aspect but special teams. The two dropped punts cost us dearly. If we would have played mistake-free football, we would have beaten them -- badly!

 

I've heard that before. Last week to be exact!

Name?

Darius Ashley, he had 3 TD's against Huber Heights Wayne

We definitely outplayed them in every aspect, but special teams. The two dropped punts cost us dearly. If we would have played mistake-free football, we would have beaten them -- badly!

The thing that makes me mad is that they weren't forced......:madman: :madman:

Darius Ashley, he had 3 TD's against Huber Heights Wayne

 

 

I'm talking about Louisville X. Duece Finch?

I'm talking about Louisville X. Let me check.

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking St X, Ohio..sorry I will shut up now.

Where the heck is BF? I thought I'd hear something from him by now.
I was trying to dry out my mechanisms...and self. And then had to field a phone call from someone.;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.