Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elder 21 Highlands 18

Featured Replies

I predict that Elder will be the door mat in the GCL......Wasn't overly impressed at all..:sleep: :sleep:

 

I agree, no way will they beat Colerain, St X, and possibly Mueller and Lasalle will give them a good game. This was the year to beat Elder. They are a little better than last year but they've got a lot of work the do! :cry:

  • Replies 192
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
I am going to sound crazy here. But this really isn't that great of an Elder team. I think they are on a down year and will struggle to get in the playoffs in OH. HHS is going to have their hands full against St. X.

I don't think they'll struggle to make the playoffs S.A., they have picked up a lot of Harbin points the last 2 weeks. :D;)

 

I still think they'll beat LaSalle, play a knee-knocker with Moeller, and lose to St. X. Wildcat and Sandman may disagree with that thumb-nail sketch, but that is how I would see the GCL playing out at this early juncture.

I am going to sound crazy here. But this really isn't that great of an Elder team. I think they are on a down year and will struggle to get in the playoffs in OH. HHS is going to have their hands full against St. X.

Louisville St. X is a ton better than Elder....:scared: :scared:

Don't worry. Come playoff time, we'll be glad to do the honors. :thumb:

 

:banana: :sssh:

 

-CardinalsFan

I'll be in your corner, but I'd really like to see a NKY team do it.
  • Author
Louisville St. X is a ton better than Elder....:scared: :scared:

Ton is a big word. I guess we'll have a good barometer after next week (not that you can accurately compare scores, but it is a fair measuring stick). I think St. X (Lou.) is better than Elder this year, but a ton is saying a mouthful.

Ton is a big word. I guess we'll have a good barometer after next week (not that you can accurately compare scores, but it is a fair measuring stick). I think St. X (Lou.) is better than Elder this year, but a ton is saying a mouthful.
:thumb:

Regroup Birds, you can get it done!

I don't think they'll struggle to make the playoffs S.A., they have picked up a lot of Harbin points the last 2 weeks. :D;)

 

I still think they'll beat LaSalle, play a knee-knocker with Moeller, and lose to St. X. Wildcat and Sandman may disagree with that thumb-nail sketch, but that is how I would see the GCL playing out at this early juncture.

 

Their conference won't be friendly to them and I see them maybe getting upset once. OH is not KY playoffs. It's a lot harder to get in. I remember Elder teams going 8-2 and not getting in.

Where the heck is BF? I thought I'd hear something from him by now.

Ton is a big word. I guess we'll have a good barometer after next week (not that you can accurately compare scores, but it is a fair measuring stick). I think St. X (Lou.) is better than Elder this year, but a ton is saying a mouthful.

That Anderson kid they have is a STUD...........Elder has no one that compares to that kid..

  • Author
OH is not KY playoffs. It's a lot harder to get in. I remember Elder teams going 8-2 and not getting in.

I am pretty familiar with their system, hence my use of the term "Harbin." There have been 10-0 teams miss the playoffs, but Elder will pick up a lot of points through CCH and HHS wins this year. Especially if one of those 2 can upset someone they shouldn't have. Elder isn't on par with their D1 state title teams, but let's not kick dirt on their coffin quite yet.

 

They'll make the playoffs.

 

However, with a couple of breaks they are 0-2 right now and this conversation is moot. :irked:

  • Author
That Anderson kid they have is a STUD...........Elder has no one that compares to that kid..

Elder doesn't have a RB that compares to Vic....agreed.

Elder doesn't have a RB that compares to Vic....agreed.

 

 

I thought the sophomore running back at X was even better than Anderson and pushing for a lot of time?

Elder doesn't have a RB that compares to Vic....agreed.

 

Not many teams do

Not many teams do

 

Agreed.

 

X does.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.