Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elder 21 Highlands 18

Featured Replies

  • Replies 192
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How big are the Cincy schools?

 

I think LaSalle is the smallest in the GCL with around 700 boys.

How big are the Cincy schools?

 

Elder has about 1,000 boys.

 

X probably has 1400 to 1500.

I think LaSalle is the smallest in the GCL with around 700 boys.

 

 

So they would all be 4A schools in Kentucky.

I remeber when I was in HS, Moeller was consistently one of the top teams in the Country. I think I even remember a team from California flying in to play them.

Good effort by the Birds. Sounds like special teams hurt them in this one.

Thought this would be the year for a HHS win but I guess the boys from the GCL are just too good year in year out.

A lot of birds fans were pretty high off last weeks win, but like I said I would rather judge a game vs a quality team. Sounds like it was a good battle but HHS have things to work on obviously.

How big are the Cincy schools?

St X is ranked 15th in the nation...

Sounded like a great game.

Not too wise to get the heave-ho in the last few plays of the game.

The kid will have to sit out for the next game.

Sounded like a great game.

Not too wise to get the heave-ho in the last few plays of the game.

The kid will have to sit out for the next game.

Gotta remember these are high school kids, emotion takes over sometimes. Tyler is a great kid with a good head on his shoulders, he just got caught up in the heat of the moment fighting and scraping for a hopeful win in a big game. It can happen to anyone.
Gotta remember these are high school kids, emotion takes over sometimes. Tyler is a great kid with a good head on his shoulders, he just got caught up in the heat of the moment fighting and scraping for a hopeful win in a big game. It can happen to anyone.

 

Agreed. You'd like to think they can control it but it happens.

If HHS doesn't muff a punt inside the 10 and the ball doesn't hit a blocker in the back on a punt inside the 20 the Birds win....They also fumbled on the 2 going in for a td. Can't have mistakes like this and expect to win against Elder.:mad: :mad:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.