Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Ashland moved to Saturday night

Featured Replies

What time will the gates open tomorrow. Sounds like I need to get there early.

 

6 ish.......

  • Replies 286
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is just down right ignorant to cancel a football game due to Rain when theres no lightning what so ever.:irked: :rolleyes:

This is just down right ignorant to cancel a football game due to Rain when theres no lightning what so ever.:irked: :rolleyes:

:thumb:

This is just down right ignorant to cancel a football game due to Rain when theres no lightning what so ever.:irked: :rolleyes:

 

Trying to keep the laundry bill down.

I wish I could but Ive been working for almost 12 hours, I'll pass the batton to someone else this week.

 

While you're at it pass the baton also.:D

I have a question, is Ashland going to postpone their home games everytime it rains?

 

This decision was made mostly because of money and frankly that is sad. Unfortunately that is what the world has come to. Money, money, money.

 

Parts of Boyd Co. may have received 6" of rain but it was the part where Putnam Stad. is located.

I saw the news a while ago and SportsZone was on... and i heard something that I'm guessing was a mistake. They said the game was at Henry R. Evans Stadium? Did anyone else catch that or know anything about it? I hope its just a mistake because I'm really looking forward to the game being at Putnam tomorrow. I even used my DVR and went back to listen to it a couple of times to make sure my hearing wasn't going bad. :D Good luck to both teams tomorrow night, but of course I hope my Tomcats come out on top.

I have a question, is Ashland going to postpone their home games everytime it rains?

 

This decision was made mostly because of money and frankly that is sad. Unfortunately that is what the world has come to. Money, money, money.

 

Parts of Boyd Co. may have received 6" of rain but it was the part where Putnam Stad. is located.

 

I don't think so. I think they are taking a beating over this. I doubt they want to do that again. Hey look at it this way. We have football tomorrow at Putnum stadium.

I don't think so. I think they are taking a beating over this. I doubt they want to do that again. Hey look at it this way. We have football tomorrow at Putnum stadium.

 

You have football, I have to work. I'm guess just being selfish. I would have loved to have seen the game. I was looking forward to getting my first glimpse of Clark.

While all of you guys are hashing out the rights and wrongs of cancelling the game last night you are losing sleep that you could be gaining resting up for the battle.:lol: The dang game will be starting and you will still be arguing on why it wasn't played on Friday. Yes I said Friday, it is now Saturday :D .......your game is now 19 hr.s away, shorter if you get there early. Just having some fun with both sides. ;) :thumb:

I'll drive Kasey to UC tomorrow evening if he still wants to go. :D

 

 

There is probably a line of Ashland folk willing to take him. He wouldn't miss this game for a visit with Notre Dame.

Im sorry but I know for a FACT that you are completely and totally 100% wrong. Both schools agreed to this, and the possibility of moving the game to Saturday was discussed by both schools early this week. FACT!

 

 

Where to you get your facts? From a lil' birdie? Were you listening in on the conversation between the 2 schools? If there was talk of postponement earlier in the week, I'd say it would have been leaked somewhere during the week. Either on here, with the players, or with the coaches and it wasn't. Just because someone you consider a good source whispers something in your eye, it does not mean it's fact.

Where to you get your facts? From a lil' birdie? Were you listening in on the conversation between the 2 schools? If there was talk of postponement earlier in the week, I'd say it would have been leaked somewhere during the week. Either on here, with the players, or with the coaches and it wasn't. Just because someone you consider a good source whispers something in your eye, it does not mean it's fact.

 

 

I may be totally wrong, but I would say that GIAT got his information from the best source there is. And that would be Mr. Swift

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

 

You like?:banana: :banana: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Simply pathetic!!!! Come on, its football go out there and play. If ashland is worried about getting dirty, i would gladly wash there uniforms to watch Russell domolish them. I dont think it was cancelled because of the rain...I think its because there scardy CATS. I shall be attending this game since it was moved to saturday though, it will be quit delightful to see Clark run wild on them in person!!! NO hard feelings toward any tomcats..just simply stateing my opinion.

 

"the worm"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.