Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Ashland moved to Saturday night

Featured Replies

just drove by the field and as of 9:00 am no one was there working on the field. Seems to me that they need to get it in gear so it will be ready for tonights game.:sssh:

 

Maybe they postponed it again. It's raining at my house.

  • Replies 286
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Obviously you don't, maybe all the re-modeling money went to Raceland in that check along with the butt-whipping that they gave you.

 

:laugh:

you are so right you don't change history you are just lucky to be part of it.The bottom line is if you don't like it stay home we won't miss you.

I would rather stay home and listen to your "fair-weathered" radio announcers.:devil:

I really don't blame you for wanting to listen to our radio crew. If my other choice was to listen to the voice of the Red Devils I would turn my raido off and just read about it on BGP.

I really don't blame you for wanting to listen to our radio crew. If my other choice was to listen to the voice of the Red Devils I would turn my raido off and just read about it on BGP.

 

Why are you guys on the computer. You should be out at the field getting it ready for tonight. They can probable use all the help they can get. I'll bet GIAT is out there. Let's get er dun.

If anybody needs rain gear for tonight you can go to Ashland Sporting Goods they will be able to take care of all of your needs.

I saw the news a while ago and SportsZone was on... and i heard something that I'm guessing was a mistake. They said the game was at Henry R. Evans Stadium? Did anyone else catch that or know anything about it? I hope its just a mistake because I'm really looking forward to the game being at Putnam tomorrow. I even used my DVR and went back to listen to it a couple of times to make sure my hearing wasn't going bad. :D Good luck to both teams tomorrow night, but of course I hope my Tomcats come out on top.

If it was being played at Henry R. Evans it would have gone on as scheduled. See, even the news crews from WV would rather go there than to the Old Dump.

If anybody needs rain gear for tonight you can go to Ashland Sporting Goods they will be able to take care of all of your needs.

 

So can Wal-Mart and Norman's Locker room.:D

 

EDIT: Why would anyone need rain gear. I thought the game was rescheduled till tonight because it was not supposed to rain.:confused:

You have football, I have to work. I'm guess just being selfish. I would have loved to have seen the game. I was looking forward to getting my first glimpse of Clark.

Your not being selfish. Alot of people had plans or obligations to meet and are being greatly inconvenienced by this ignorance.

So can Wal-Mart and Norman's Lockerroom.:D

:thumb:

I really was not sure if all of the crying would be over with I guess what is needed is boots to wade thru it .

So can Wal-Mart and Norman's Locker room.:D

 

EDIT: Why would anyone need rain gear. I thought the game was rescheduled till tonight because it was not supposed to rain.:confused:

 

That question is legit. If it rains today is the game going to get pushed back again?

That question is legit. If it rains today is the game going to get pushed back again?

 

Hey look the sun is out over Putnum. GIAT must have been up all night praying for sun. Sorry thats liquid sunshine.

Do you relly think we care about the other locker room now that is funny:p :p :p :p :p

 

You know marooncat, I didn't go to Ashland but always respected them when I was growing up. Back then Ashland didn't have to continually remind everyone that they were classy and had tradition. I personally like the Tomcats and I guess I kind of cling to the past when they were the face of this area and COMMANDED our admiration. I can guarantee you that Jake Hallum, Herb Conley and company took some pride in being accomidating to their opposition. As a result they never had to tell their opponent how much class they had or how professional they were because they already knew.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.