Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Ashland moved to Saturday night

Featured Replies

Andy of Mayberry

 

 

So, who is Andy's mother? :confused:

  • Replies 286
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bea would be Andy's Aunt.

 

 

Hence the name Aunt Bea.

First of all it's not the "only" game in the tri-state area that was postponed, it's just the only people want to complain about. Secondly, the reason it was moved to Saturday is because that is when the people who get paid to make that decision decided the game should be played. It's that simple, the decision has been made, the game will be played tomorrow, people will still show up, and from what CNN is telling me, the world will still be spinning.

 

Name one game in Kentucky that was cancelled due to weather.

Hence the name Aunt Bea.

 

I'm getting old. Da Aunt bea. Where she at when you need her?

Name one game in Kentucky that was cancelled due to weather.

 

You do understand I said there were other games in the "Tri-State" that were postponed, right? I really dont feel like searching for Kentucky schools that may have postponed, there may not be any others, it really doesn't matter. The fact is I just read a list of about 14 games throughout the "Tri-State" that have been cancelled. The weather in Huntington and Ironton is more relevent to this conversation than the weather in say Covington, Lexington, Paducah, or even Pikeville is.

You do understand I said there were other games in the "Tri-State" that were postponed, right? I really dont fell like searching for Kentucky schools that may have postponed, there may not be any others, it really doesn't matter. The fact is I just read a list of about 14 games throughout the "Tri-State" that have been cancelled. The weather in Huntington and Ironton is more relevent to this conversation than the weather in say Covington, Lexington, Paducah, or even Pikeville is.

 

:thumb:

Name one game in Kentucky that was cancelled due to weather.

 

Ashland vs. Russell

Ashland vs. Russell

I was waiting on that one.:cool:

You do understand I said there were other games in the "Tri-State" that were postponed, right? I really dont feel like searching for Kentucky schools that may have postponed, there may not be any others, it really doesn't matter. The fact is I just read a list of about 14 games throughout the "Tri-State" that have been cancelled. The weather in Huntington and Ironton is more relevent to this conversation than the weather in say Covington, Lexington, Paducah, or even Pikeville is.

 

Why does Ashland always have to be the only one. The whole state of Kentucky. You guys need to chip in and buy a tarp if you are so concerned about getting your uniforms muddy.

Why does Ashland always have to be the only one. The whole state of Kentucky. You guys need to chip in and buy a tarp if you are so concerned about getting your uniforms muddy.

 

What can I say, we're a trend setter. :banana:

What can I say, we're a trend setter. :banana:

 

That's funny.

Why does Ashland always have to be the only one. The whole state of Kentucky. You guys need to chip in and buy a tarp if you are so concerned about getting your uniforms muddy.

It seems that the Russell fans are the ones worried about the condition of the field more than anyone. Why dont some of you make some donations to Ashland for a tarp? It would be greatly appreciated! ;)

It seems that the Russell fans are the ones worried about the condition of the field more than anyone. Why dont some of you make some donations to Ashland for a tarp? It would be greatly appreciated! ;)

 

 

Russell fans love the mud and that wing T.

It seems that the Russell fans are the ones worried about the condition of the field more than anyone. Why dont some of you make some donations to Ashland for a tarp? It would be greatly appreciated! ;)

No, Russell fans were concerned with playing the game as scheduled. Field conditions really didn't matter unless it is dangerous to the players. Which it is not.

When I show up tomorrow I will expect that that field looks like Tenn. except maroon. You guys have all night to work on it. Get er dun.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.