Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs Ashland moved to Saturday night

Featured Replies

That's funny.

 

Glad I could finally get someone in this thread to laugh a little. :thumb:

  • Replies 286
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems that the Russell fans are the ones worried about the condition of the field more than anyone. Why dont some of you make some donations to Ashland for a tarp? It would be greatly appreciated! ;)

 

You guys need to get off this computer and get down there and help get that field ready for tomorrow. All this talk and no work could result in poor field conditions. GIAT take charge of this group.

You guys need to get off this computer and get down there and help get that field ready for tomorrow. All this talk and no work could result in poor field conditions. GIAT take charge of this group.

 

First you wanted mud, now you want Pebble Beach, it's impossible to please you Russell fans. :lol:

Actually, I would like to see a highlight game each week played on Saturday night. There always seems to be another local game I would like to go to, but can't. I would like the Raceland-Greenup County game played next Saturday night. I think the Ashland-Boyd County game should be played on Saturday night.

 

Those games could be decided at the beginning of the year and one local game of interest a week played on Saturday. You know they would draw extra cash from the other interested people in the area.

 

The only thing that bothered me about this game getting moved is I was excited to see it tonight. I don't think it being changed will change the outcome.

You guys need to get off this computer and get down there and help get that field ready for tomorrow. All this talk and no work could result in poor field conditions. GIAT take charge of this group.

 

I wish I could but Ive been working for almost 12 hours, I'll pass the batton to someone else this week.

Just think its 9:45 right now. If the game would have been played tonight, Russell would have already lost and I would have nothing to look forward to tomorrow. :lol: :thumb:

Just think its 9:45 right now. If the game would have been played tonight, Russell would have already lost and I would have nothing to look forward to tomorrow. :lol: :thumb:

 

 

:thumb: :lol:

First you wanted mud, now you want Pebble Beach, it's impossible to please you Russell fans. :lol:

 

No not Russell fans. Just me. I'm very hard to please. I'm just having a good time. Admit it, if Russell would have cancelled you guys would be all over us. It's all in fun. After tomorrow I'm a Tomcat fan too.

No not Russell fans. Just me. I'm very hard to please. I'm just having a good time. Admit it, if Russell would have cancelled you guys would be all over us. It's all in fun. After tomorrow I'm a Tomcat fan too.

 

 

Are you gonna come over to a winner? :thumb: :D

Just think its 9:45 right now. If the game would have been played tonight, Russell would have already lost and I would have nothing to look forward to tomorrow. :lol: :thumb:

 

And then you woke up.

Are you gonna come over to a winner? :thumb: :D

 

No I cheer for every team in our community. I would love to see Raceland, Russell, and Ashland at the Pizza palace in December.

No I cheer for every team in our community. I would love to see Raceland, Russell, and Ashland at the Pizza palace in December.

 

 

I could go for that.:thumb:

And then you woke up.

 

Um no. :thumb:See now arent you guys glad the game was cancelled? It would all be over now and we got to spend all night on BGP arguing back and forth! Now we have a game to look forward to, and we might stay dry too!

What time will the gates open tomorrow. Sounds like I need to get there early.

Um no. :thumb:See now arent you guys glad the game was cancelled? It would all be over now and we got to spend all night on BGP arguing back and forth! Now we have a game to look forward to, and we might stay dry too!

 

I'm glad for one reason. I was able to watch my team Fresno State play on ESPN. It better not rain tomorrow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.