Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best high school football/basketball player ever in Kentucky

Featured Replies

This is a great post, but what these guys are doing now is a testament to how good they really are! I know where Bush and Lorenzen are, but where are some of these other athletes in their lives.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennis Johnson of harrodsburg was a great player on the field and on the court also

This is a great post, but what these guys are doing now is a testament to how good they really are! I know where Bush and Lorenzen are, but where are some of these other athletes in their lives.

 

 

Just try reading some of the posts and you will see where they are and/or what has happened to them. :rolleyes:

1. Waa-Waa Jones.

2. Chris Lofton

3. Lowell Hughes - Prestonsburg (I believe he still holds the record for the most letters won at UK).

4. Derrek Smith

I'm sure there have been many that were great, but I think Couch would have to be the all-time best two sport athlete in Kentucky.

I was beginning to wonder if anyone was gonna mention Dennis Johnson. He would be my choice.

Apparently all of them.

Really? Mike Bush was the only one mentioned.

Read my post LSU. I said he would be a top five player at all of those positions. Nobody is arguing that Brohm was the best QB any of those years. With as little experience he had at a position like QB that demands reps and experience he was still a top five player at that position. Bob Redmond said his future as a QB (with the reps and experience at the position) was as good as any player he had ever coached, and I think he knows a thing or two about coaching good QBs.

You are correct. No doubt top five.

Tim Couch. He averaged 36 points a game his Junior year and won Mr. Football. I played and graduated with Tim, and trust me, he wasn't in many 2nd halfs and fourth quarters that year. It was a little different our senior year, and I think the whole recruiting process knocked down his basketball numbers a little, but he is the greatest basketball/football player in Kentucky high school

 

Don't forget he dated a Playboy Playmate also

Chris Lofton-Mason Co

Anthony Epps- Marion Co

I like these 2.

Joe Ford- Mayfield. 2nd for Mr Basketball and might have been 1st team all state in football. He also was an outstanding baseball player. Started 4 years for Vanderbilt.

Don't forget he dated a Playboy Playmate also

I'll one up you. Tim Couch married and has a son with a Playboy Playmate and they make their home in Lexington, Kentucky.

I'll one up you. Tim Couch married and has a son with a Playboy Playmate and they make their home in Lexington, Kentucky.

 

And I'll one up you. She's not just a Playboy Playmate, she was Playmate of the Year.

And I'll one up you. She's not just a Playboy Playmate, she was Playmate of the Year.

I'll one up both of ya...I married a wonderful woman who didn't show her stuff off to the entire nation....and we have 5 kids...:ylsuper:

And I'll one up you. She's not just a Playboy Playmate, she was Playmate of the Year.

It keeps getting better!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.